Frequent Contributor

Why don't I see people complaining about the price of GILI, Mark Bowser, etc? Someone on this thread mentioned to look at JJill and Soft Surroundings....have you checked THEIR prices?

Please don't show your ignorance by comparing what you get at an outlet store to Logo on QVC.....the fabric, the design, the COLORS, the details/finishings.....It's apples and oranges!

If you don't like Logo or you can't afford it, go elsewhere. Don't complain. I can't afford Bloomingdales and nothing fits me there anyway, so I shop Logo on QVC and it's perfection for me. I couldn't be more comfortable and happier in her clothing. I'm amazed at the variety of things she offers, too, now on a weekly basis. PERFECTION for me.

Hint....don't buy things too large... I suspect people are doing that to avoid the clingy items....Best to find the right style and cut for your own shape and then to be careful to NOT pick a size that's too large. If clingy, I add a tank...and I'm size 1x. Lori varies her designs just a tad here and there and you just need to know what will look best on you.

If this still doesn't work for you, please move on from these forums. I'd rather be reading some good hints and tips from people that are enjoying her fabulous designs and jewelry.

Regular Contributor

I just wish she also made her tees/blouses a bit more loose in the upper area. I like the long loose at the bottom but the chest area looks too tight. I have seen this style of clothes on the Nordstrom and Bloomingdales website. There are people who like Lori's line.

Trusted Contributor

I like LOGO, also, but the price stops me from buying.

Valued Contributor
cute things---I don't think the fabric is thin at all--- I don't care for Amy on any show
Valued Contributor
On 4/7/2015 GoodStuff said:

Whether you love the Logo line or not, Lori's new show is one of the most watchable and enjoyable fashion presentations on QVC. Lori is personable and genuinely enthusiastic about fashion and about her line, and she and Amy work well together. I love to see her new pieces and all the different ideas for putting outfits together, even if I don't personally care for each and every look. "Permission to play" is exactly how I look at fashion, and I love seeing this creative, free-spirited approach each week. Lori's Monday night show is just about the only QVC fashion presentation I try not to miss.

I agree, except for Amy.
Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2015 Karotsy said:

I just wish she also made her tees/blouses a bit more loose in the upper area. I like the long loose at the bottom but the chest area looks too tight. I have seen this style of clothes on the Nordstrom and Bloomingdales website. There are people who like Lori's line.

I, too, think the chests are too tight on many of her tops. I own many, but I do think she needs to add one inch to the bust. I'm not even super busty, and they are tight sometimes in the chest area. They often pull on the models.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor
On 4/12/2015 Cuddles35 said:

Why don't I see people complaining about the price of GILI, Mark Bowser, etc? Someone on this thread mentioned to look at JJill and Soft Surroundings....have you checked THEIR prices?

Please don't show your ignorance by comparing what you get at an outlet store to Logo on QVC.....the fabric, the design, the COLORS, the details/finishings.....It's apples and oranges!

If you don't like Logo or you can't afford it, go elsewhere. Don't complain. I can't afford Bloomingdales and nothing fits me there anyway, so I shop Logo on QVC and it's perfection for me. I couldn't be more comfortable and happier in her clothing. I'm amazed at the variety of things she offers, too, now on a weekly basis. PERFECTION for me.

Hint....don't buy things too large... I suspect people are doing that to avoid the clingy items....Best to find the right style and cut for your own shape and then to be careful to NOT pick a size that's too large. If clingy, I add a tank...and I'm size 1x. Lori varies her designs just a tad here and there and you just need to know what will look best on you.

If this still doesn't work for you, please move on from these forums. I'd rather be reading some good hints and tips from people that are enjoying her fabulous designs and jewelry.

You've stated your feelings and opinions at length. Others will as well. If you can't handle other opinions, please move on from these forums. Calling out others as ignorant demeans the purpose of these forums.

Super Contributor
On 4/13/2015 Karotsy said:

I have wide shoulders and a narrow body ... I have no problem with the chest/shoulder fit.

My personal opinion is that the hosts and models wear their clothes too close fitting and it ruins the line of the garments.

Super Contributor
On 4/7/2015 GoodStuff said:

Whether you love the Logo line or not, Lori's new show is one of the most watchable and enjoyable fashion presentations on QVC. Lori is personable and genuinely enthusiastic about fashion and about her line, and she and Amy work well together. I love to see her new pieces and all the different ideas for putting outfits together, even if I don't personally care for each and every look. "Permission to play" is exactly how I look at fashion, and I love seeing this creative, free-spirited approach each week. Lori's Monday night show is just about the only QVC fashion presentation I try not to miss.

. I have to agree! I tape all of the shows, and watch the next day. The Logo show is always the best one. I keep trying not to buy anything, but she keeps coming up with too many things that work for me. I wear her clothes daily at home, errands, the gym, out to dinner, you name it. They are comfortable, practical, not too dressy or casual, beautiful colors that you can't find elsewhere, my favorite purchases from QVC by far!
Respected Contributor

If you liked "the look" on Monday nite's show, I don't know what to say. I seriously cannot understand what woman would want to look like that. I purchased from this line when Lori first came to QVC, but her recent designs do not appeal to me, and when I saw how she was dressed for that show, I flipped off the channel and didn't go back.