Super Contributor
Thank you QVC for bringing in this line. It stands on it's own and provides a much needed variety from the 'same old'. I really enjoy Lori and Amy together and the models.
Trusted Contributor

Whether you love the Logo line or not, Lori's new show is one of the most watchable and enjoyable fashion presentations on QVC. Lori is personable and genuinely enthusiastic about fashion and about her line, and she and Amy work well together. I love to see her new pieces and all the different ideas for putting outfits together, even if I don't personally care for each and every look. "Permission to play" is exactly how I look at fashion, and I love seeing this creative, free-spirited approach each week. Lori's Monday night show is just about the only QVC fashion presentation I try not to miss.

Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh, those things that hang out under the tops look ridiculous! I'm sorry but to me, all the " mix and match" tops and different colors just look like poor homeless people. I can not believe she is actually selling them and making a fortune. I have seen tops at nice stores that are a little like hers, but more tastefully done. I haven't seen any of the models look good in them, or the hosts. Ok Ok just my opinion!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Lori is becoming as bad as Susan Graver on her shows. She constantly talks over the host, uses the same superlatives over and over, jerks the models around and is generally obnoxious. I personally can't stand to watch her any more than I can tolerate Susan.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I wish I had the time to watch the Monday night show ... I'm already committed for the time slot - so I do a product review later that evening or Tuesday morning.

Contributor

I love the LOGO line but man has it gotten expensive!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Inspired Style last night, and I managed to watch almost the entire show of Amy and Lori. I'm sorry, but it sounded like a cacophony of two and three people all talking at once. I could not understand half of what was said, and the set is so large that they're constantly walking all over the place... it is just so disconnected it jangles my nerves.

I don't wear Lori's clothes because they appear too thin and wrinkly for me, although I have been willing to watch and think about whether I might take the plunge. But both this show and Inspired Style are just too much for me - I don't like the new set for any of the fashion shows, Amy talks too fast, doesn't stop talking, Lori talks at the same time, they walk around and get different pieces and put this with that and all those layers....

I'm glad for those who like Lori's designs and enjoy the shows... they're just not for me. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Contributor
On 4/6/2015 baileysue said:

Not feelin' the love. To me it is like the Emperor's new clothes. Others seem to like it, so it must be good. Just looks like a messy way to dress IMO.

Ditto. Her pieces look really thin, and the fabric looks cheap.

Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Kachina624 said: Lori is becoming as bad as Susan Graver on her shows. She constantly talks over the host, uses the same superlatives over and over, jerks the models around and is generally obnoxious. I personally can't stand to watch her any more than I can tolerate Susan.

Agree.

Super Contributor

just watch the monday night show girls and watch the feeding frenzy. Everything sells out in seconds it's truly unreal when I watch it

love the tanks use them in fitness they are excellent for sweating and movement