Trusted Contributor

I think Lori marches to the beat of her own drummer and love that about her. While I would not layer the way she does, I absolutely love the LOGO things that I own and constantly get compliments. I have seen similar styles and fabrics out in retail but honestly, none compare and are poor imitations.

Valued Contributor
On 4/6/2015 katy keene said: Wish she would sell her shoes. LOVE!

me too! Those lace booties are divine!

Super Contributor
Packing for a trip, taking mostly Logo, love the line and her enthusiasm!!!
Super Contributor
AGREE, 61 and Logofied!
Super Contributor

Those are a lot of exclamation points, OP. Glad you are excited, some of us are not. Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor
I often see people on this post say that the Logo material is too thin. If you are a shopper you will notice that the more expensive tops are actually thinner material -- sometimes too thin. I even notice that in the high end section of Marshall's they have thinner material tops at higher prices. They just flow better. Some may like thicker cotton tops but they (to me) are dated. It's just a matter of taste, but finer gauge materials have a much better flow.
Honored Contributor

Each to their own... I have nothing against her, but don't care for her togs and don't enjoy her shows, so don't watch them. I do think for what they are, her items are pricey.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have a couple of her tops (though I don't layer them). But that's about all I need. I'm not expecting her "trend" to be lasting, so the couple I have are enough for me.

Regular Contributor
On 4/6/2015 jewelfool said: AGREE, 61 and Logofied!

Me too! 55 and Logofied. I think her tops are flattering on me. A lot of variety and very easy to wear.

Regular Contributor
On 4/6/2015 kimsu1 said: Packing for a trip, taking mostly Logo, love the line and her enthusiasm!!!

I brought all Logo and women in control for my trip last month. The clothes packed perfectly and no bulk in my duffle bag. Carried a Logo French terry cardi for the cool a.m and p.m temps. It was wadded up, stuffed in my bag and never wrinkled. Added bonus, I was very comfortable!