Respected Contributor

Re: Love Isaac's tsv but.......

@Andreatoo wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

With the exception of the pink version, which apparently sold out, there was a lot of green at the bottom of my tv screen at 11:44 PM!

I almost felt sorry for Isaac....

I thought I heard that they sold over 150,000 or something like that. If I did hear correctly, that's not too shabby!

@jonbon

If that's true then they must have started with 250,000 pieces.

Lots of green on the availability guide.

It appeared that no one larger than an x small was purchasing for the most part.....

That may be. But very few TSVs sell out these days, and selling 150,000+ units seems pretty darn successful to me. They'll just continue to sell these throughout the spring and summer anyway. I don't think there's any reason to feel sorry for Isaac.

@jonbon

Hence the 'almost'.

Lighten up! The majority of the individuals posting to this thread were unhappy with the TSV for myriad of reasons. I was pointing out that it didn't appear to do well. I was hoping, and I'm sure I'm not alone, that the low sales number would cause him to rethink his tshirt...but I guess, according to you, he has no reason to

150000 $30.00 tshirts...uh huh. That seems perfectly plausible...

I'm not sure why I need to lighten up -- I was simply pointing out that it did, indeed, appear to do quite well. You can believe, or not, their claim of 150,000 units sold, but I would not call that a low sales number. That's all.

New Contributor

Re: Love Isaac's tsv but.......

Wish his dresses were in more petite lengths for us full figued women.   40-41 inches is too long if you are 5' and have to wear a 1X or 2X depending on the dress style.  Love his clothes but they are just too long for me.  Make them shorter for us short folks!