Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love Isaac's tsv but.......

Yes, that neckline - most unflattering.

But the sleeves would be okay with me, as well as the hemline. And I need a little fitted.

But the neckline!

To be a real special value, this should be a two-for in any case, but I still wouldn't get them because of the neckline.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely not seeing the value here.  Certainly not feeling this style. 

Regular Contributor

If you are looking for the lace dress......in the Insider magazine for March.... there it is as a TSV----- but like all of Isaac's dresses--- it is a mini---Isaac does lovely sweaters, but his models are usually very tall and very thin, with the exception being the brunette who wears a large, but he needs to consider some longer dresses that other designers/vendors are doing. Maxi's are not practical but the midi length that runways are showing and a few people on QVC would be much more practical.

As for TSV today, sleeve not flattering, unless again you are very slim and ladies let us not direct all comments about Jackie, who I and many others love. She has lost weight, she is a lively woman and seems like a lot of fun. The models do not decide what to wear or what size to wear but they should have some say. ........

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Just glancing at the photo on the home page the TSV looks too fitted for me, the sleeves are too short & the neckline too high.

The colors & fabric look nice though.

It looks VERY fitted.

I agree with all the above, but I'd love to size up and try it IF QVC combined shipping and it wasn't so expensive to send things back! It would cost fifteen dollars to take a chance on a couple so I'm not doing that. 

Honored Contributor

I like the neckline but dislike the sleeve length so won't be ordering.

Honored Contributor

It would be attractive on a young woman with good upper arms. Mine are not as firm as they used to be so I would feel self-conscious. I have a pet peeve about sleeveless on anyone with bad arms...why not just cover them with a longer length sleeve.

Trusted Contributor

Did not see it yet, is like everything, like so money, am I right, like you can go to the Hamptons, like it's so elevated, like........like SoHo......right

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

Actually the midnight show was all about the 'you know?'

The dress that was presented, for $36.50, was adorable and my thought was 'why wasn't THAT the TSV?' Great price and really cute!

In my opinion the cap sleeve, or the modified cap IM did, accentuates the imperfect arm more so than simply no sleeve at all. It's like a big arrow YOU ARE HERE (with some wiggly jiggly girl!)

Trusted Contributor

I'm kind of stunned sometimes at the way the people who help the models put odd combos together.  I've seen Isaac "fix" many of them in the past three weeks on various shows.  They had a model come out with a cardigan that looked "thrown" over the back of her neck over the t shirt.  Isaac put it around her waist and then when he put it back on her neck, he did it properly.  Who are these stylists?  Are they really stylists of just staff that QVC puts back in the dressing rooms?  They don't do a good job.

As far as the t shirt goes, I don't like scoop necks, I don't like boat necks on me either.  I find a crew that's a bit more open like this is the most flattering on me.  So I guess there is something for everybody. 

I love the t-shirt.  I don't like his essentials line because many of the cotton tops have a matronly look - much of that is due to the type of cotton.  I've always loved Pima, however, so I'm giving this a shot and buying multiples. 

Super Contributor

very expensive for a tshirt. Crazy.  If you want to try his items cheap check out eBay. They buy pallets of QVC clothes.  

I, like, just, like, cannot, like, watch him, like no.