Respected Contributor

.hate those silly little sleeves and it is too hot to wear cardigan over in summer.  Please either make a cap sleeve or proper short sleeve.  Just my rant as unfortunately cannot wear this sleeve.  Everyone enjoy who is buying.

Regular Contributor

Re: Love Isaac's tsv but.......

I cant believe QVC allows Jackie to stay on camera with the bra she is wearing. Spilling out all over !

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the sleeve either and I'm somebody that wears a lot of sleeveless but I don't think this sleeve length is very flattering on anybody. Not really a fan of the high neckline either make it a boatneck or make it a scoop but not this neckline that he did

Honored Contributor

@Steeler 20

It would look better if the shirt was a size larger. As for the bra there's plenty of bad bras on models and even presenters sometimes. It always surprises me that they don't seem to care about that. Just the other day I noticed one of the older heavier model's breasts were hovering by her waist! Something a proper fitting bra would have taken care of

Honored Contributor

Do agree, Not everyone looks good in every style. Before loosing weight would never ever wear this type of neck line. Interestingly, No longer care for V necks. There's something for everyone.
Honored Contributor

Apparently someone was paying attention because they switched Jackie out of the poorly fitting shirt

Valued Contributor

I agree about the sleeve, it hits at the worst place on my arm. I really like his things, have many but when it comes to his short sleeve items they never work for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just glancing at the photo on the home page the TSV looks too fitted for me, the sleeves are too short & the neckline too high.

The colors & fabric look nice though.

Super Contributor

I love the sleeves....it's perfect for hot weather.  What I don't like is the length.  I don't need a tush cover, it's ok with a skirt I guess but not for pants or shorts.  I guess Isaac is on this relatively new kick with longer tees and a curved hem.  Fine, I'll spend my money elsewhere!  

Trusted Contributor

@Steeler 20 wrote:

I cant believe QVC allows Jackie to stay on camera with the bra she is wearing. Spilling out all over !

They should have put Jackie in the cardigan instead of the gal in the yellow tee. It was bad!