Respected Contributor

Re: Love Isaac, but the presentations.....

i enjoy them and am fascinated where the banter will go sometimes. !! i also like to see Isaac blend things and give ""fresh"" ideas.

Super Contributor

That semi hysterical laughing is getting old. Shawn starts it every time they have a show.

New Contributor

I think Shawn and Isaac make a great pair. I love their show, but get discussed when Shawn is trying to do her job and describe the clothles and he is muttering over her about something else. He has beautiful clothles but they spend so much time blabbering they forget to show the clothles, especially the ones in the back. Sometimes that one is the one I am interested in. And what with the constant sunglasses? Thats getting old. You know they spend more time selling his scarves than his clothles. Oh, well I'll still watch them.

Super Contributor

Total waste of time to watch the two of them. For those who want comedy, Johnny Carson is on UTube. Do not, do not find them funny. Other adjectives come to mind, silly, dumb, unprofessional, lack of salesmanship. Leah does the best with Isaac; now there is a decent show.
Occasional Visitor

I'm sorry I just can't watch these two. I like his clothes very much but these two together, not a good combo. They talk over one another constantly so anything you want to know about the product is lost in one trying to outdo the other for camera time. I watch him when he is on with Sandra Bennett. It's a much calmer experience.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else find the ""There is nothing better than a UPS man with a large package standing at your door?"" comment in total bad taste and lack of good judgement??

Why sink to this level of conversation?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 HHC1 said:

ITA, I love Isaac as a designer & presenter, but he is more effective when he is teamed with other hosts (Sandra, Leah etc). I get so much more out of his shows because he completes his thoughts and sentences. The constant chatter with Shawn, IMO, takes away from the value of the show.

It's all just a matter of opinion. I only watch Isaac when he's with Shawn because I think they are funny, amusing, and work well together.

Super Contributor

On 7/20/2014 Debt by QVC said:

Ahhh...the power of a "mute" button on the remote.

I love most of Isaac's designs and have purchased many of his cardigans, knit jackets (so comfortable), maxi dresses and scarves.

When IM is on, I turn on the computer to read the details and watch the TV monitor to view the fit and styling on the models. If you are sick of the mindless banter between Shawn and Isaac, then give the "mute" button a try :-)

This person.

Valued Contributor

He looked like he was not fully awake. I find his comments inane. Only interested when he describes clothes and fabrics. Never watch when he is on with Shawn.

Contributor

Far worse than Isaac & Shawn's banter is the HORRIFIC presentation by his supposed "stylist" Jackie, who looks a mess, dresses like a street urchin, & actually NEEDS a stylist herself; not to mention that nerve wrenching cockney accent that sounds like nails on a chalkboard... please Isaac, find a new "stylist"... where did you find this low class person? Get rid of her!