New Contributor

Re: Love Isaac, but the presentations.....

On 5/3/2014 baker said:

I think all their elitist bantering is becoming tiresome, their ilk doesn't even shop at QVC and I am not impressed.

Like I so totally like agree!!! Has anyone ever counted the number of times Issac uses the word "like" in a sentence. Sorry Issac, you should hear yourself sometimes. It baffles me how one who obviously has talent and deals with business matters can still have the vocabulary of a teenybopper. Please Issac, just keep designing and speak like the adult you are.

Super Contributor

Comedy sells me nothing. Please don't tell me something is stinking cute. I can decide if you show me and let's see the models right away. Enough of the chit chat. I know some watch for entertainment. Not me.
Honored Contributor

On 5/3/2014 baker said:

I think all their elitist bantering is becoming tiresome, their ilk doesn't even shop at QVC and I am not impressed.

Of course they don't shop at QVC...but Shawn and Isaac (and Lisa) are selling the "idea" that if you buy some Q items, you'll LOOK like you go to the Hamptons.

Occasional Contributor

Oh how I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banter between Shawn and Issac ! They are so fun to watch and listen to. Please never stop how the 2 of you interact on the shows. I watch the 2 of you for the talk and sharing , more than any other shows on QVC !! PLEASE keep it up !!!
Occasional Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Craftie said:
On 5/3/2014 darcy3 said:

That is actually what I love about watching their presentations. I love it when they paint a picture, because they get so silly and fun.

Me too!!!!

I
I love it TOO !!!!! Never stop...
Occasional Contributor

On 5/3/2014 Cas said:

So I guess their job is now to amuse and entertain us.
I can watch the comedy channel for comedy.

I personally LOVE Them and LOVE to see and hear their interaction and making up scenes and places to go !!
Occasional Contributor

On 5/3/2014 dachshund mommy said:

I have purchased some of Isaac's sweaters and love them. I don't care for the way Shawn and Isaac think everything can go together. I find myself saying to the TV, "Are you serious? That looks like something a four year old would put together." Floral dress with a different patterned sweater and different floral print handbag. I like so many of his things.....just not all together. (This is not intended to be a put down to those who like their suggestions. Just my interpretation.) {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I love Isaac and Shawn together, agree some of the things they put together would not Fit in the south, yes maybe in NY but love to see them add their own description of places to wear the clothes and just have fun doing. They are my FAVORITE shows on QVC for this. Keep it up !!!
Occasional Contributor

On 5/4/2014 terrier3 said:
On 5/3/2014 baker said:

Of course they don't shop at QVC...but Shawn and Isaac (and Lisa) are selling the "idea" that if you buy some Q items, you'll LOOK like you go to the Hamptons.

Isaac and Shawn are my favorite shows !!! Love hearing about The Hamptons and their make believe of going places on the show. I never get tired of hearing their little stories and love when they get tickled at each other !!!
Honored Contributor

The only two clothing lines I like now at QVC are Isaac's and Linea.

I don't care WHAT they say - I like his pants, sweaters and bags.

Trusted Contributor

I also think Isaac is a wonderful designer,but agree that he needs to inprove his speech. With Shawn it gets to be a circus,I just don't watch