Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love Candace Cameron clothes

I didn’t get the TSV, but I’ve already worn A462119 in navy (Candace Cameron Bure V-Neck Drop-Shoulder Sweater) twice since I got it and got compliments each time. I like a lot of this line and don’t find what I’ve purchased to be too short.
Trusted Contributor

I love her clothes too. The latest TSV was awful but I blame QVC for bad TSV’s. I bought two of her sweaters this winter and they are gorgeous. The one coral one she wore in her new Christmas movie. Just this past few weeks I bought the tie dye top with the puffed sleeves. It does not wrinkle or shrink if you know how to wash. I wash it in cold and put it in my dryer for 15-20 minutes on super low. Then I hang it to finish drying. I like it so much I bought two more colors as they are all beautiful. I’m so happy to have shorter lengths as I am 5’3”. This clothing is modern and not dowdy. It is not cheap looking at all except for that TSV which I returned.
Contributor

You k ow why I love Candace apparel because when received you can definitely see the quality I only keep those made other than Chon I return al, made in China, until QVC and host can say made in .... they will be returned at my expense!

Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces by her but I feel that her clothes are a little over priced but then who isn't these days.  She will only last so long and the QVC moves on to someone new.  It always happens.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Bought 2 of her tshirt dresses that I wear a lot in the Florida heat, and have received compliments on. Otherwise, this is not a clothing line for me...too trendy for my taste...sweaters and shirts too short (and boxy)..don't want my stomach showing when I'm reaching up or out. To each their own.
Respected Contributor

Being short-waisted, I adore shorter tops!

Trusted Contributor

I bought her tie dye too with the short puffed sleeves and loved it so much I bought two other colors. It washes so beautifully for cotton.
Valued Contributor

Anyone order from her last visit? I am waiting on the new jeans and ordered her henley’s.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 I ordered the colored jean jacket in Plum Berry but haven't gotten yet.  Did you order the matching jeans to the jacket?  I was tempted but didn't. 

Valued Contributor

@Pecky Yes I ordered the white and blue colored jeans. I love her jeans. The jacket was cute also.