Honored Contributor

Re: Love Candace Cameron clothes

Same.  Love it.  I got the berry once.  Love her tops being short. Compared to the rest of QVC clothes that always seem to be 27" long, it's refreshing.  And a lot of petite women are happy.

Respected Contributor

I like to have different lengths of tee shirts so that I can wear one shorter or longer based on what I pair it with.  Thanks for the review @SharkE 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

It looks like it is extremely boxy.  I don't mind short, but I hate boxy.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

Of course it's not for everyone but depending on the size the length is different and I don't consider it to be excessively short in a size L and I'm 5'6.  At least it has a regular hem too.  

Frequent Contributor

My plum berry tsv came today.  I can't wait to wear it.  Gosh, can't believe how a shirt caused so much opinions on its reviews.  It is a shirt people.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@giova wrote:

It looks like it is extremely boxy.  I don't mind short, but I hate boxy.

Not boxy on me.  I got the XXS  chest 35".  Looks nice.  It did look boxy from the some of the pics.  But it was fine on me.  For a long time, I stopped buying QVC tops because they were so long, while the mall stores had shorter tops.  I just purchased at the stores till Candace's clothing came along. 

Honored Contributor

That's true, I seen some at the stores too and they were dress length !

Really, who is wearing these 40 inch tops ? Giraffe ?   I'm 5'5 and chest is 44. I put up pic , but, think Q thought I was being mean to somebody so they took it down. I've meant this poster in  person and was just having fun with her.  Your not allowed to kid in here or have any fun.

Valued Contributor

Incredibly unstylish and cheap looking- I don't know a single person who would wear this. 

Her clothing should be sold at Walmart or Kohl's

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 .......gosh if you read some of the previous posts there are several that would wear it since they bought it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)