Honored Contributor

Love Candace Cameron clothes

A473684   got in Plum Berry. Love tie dye tops.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love Candace Cameron clothes

I just received mine today in the same color.....very pretty and lightweight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never buy a tee that short.  I had some from olden days and hated them.

I have an ombre pink tee in the Elizabeth & Clarke brand I got on clearance, I think it was a LTS, last fall.  Its supposed to be stain resistant.

Screenshot_20220304-111736_kindlephoto-554175131.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  For some of us the CCB top is not short. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2   I'm 5'4" and they're short on me.  Compare their measurements with those of other tees.  They run short.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Janey2 Obviously. She said too short for herself.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My opinion is that her line  has many basic  cotton items. I do like cotton or linen  tops  during the summer . I see her designs as very basic items that I have seen sold in very inexpensive  stores such as old Navy . Her prices are  a higher  price pont as compared to buying  similar items from other retailers .

I bought  her waffle knit top to wear out side when working in my garden . The slit v front  hung to low for my taste , so I had to pin it closed .

I haven't seen any of the Amy Stran designed  clothes except the Tee shirt she boasted about . So, more redundancy  from QVC

Respected Contributor

I posted this on another thread  the day of the TSV.

I thought seeing it on Jill might be helpful to some..

Just Jill Bauer facebook

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

This is my first piece of clothing from the Candace Cameron Bure collection at QVC and there are a lot of things I really like about it!

It's 100% cotton, which I prefer, and the weight feels just right. It's not a heavy weight tee, but it's not tissue paper see through thin either. It's also a nice length, offering a little coverage, but not too much fabric if you want to tuck it in.

The dip dye look is fun and fresh...I'm wearing the ash blue, but there are 6 other colors you can choose from too.

For sizing, since it's not a "relaxed fit" AND it's all cotton, I ordered a size up to a Large to account for any shrinking. This top comes in sizes XXXS-5X, so there's a fit for most!
Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I just received mine today in the same color.....very pretty and lightweight.

Thank you for the review @Luvitorleaveit1  I decided to wait for reviews for the TS top and hopefully lower pricing in the future (with free shipping!)

I am happy to see that my waitlist order the the CCB waffle top in the Zesty Lemon color is in process. If I like it I will be coming back to order more in other colors

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri