Honored Contributor

Love Cameron Silver's Look This Morning 9/6

There's a Halston show on regular QVC and he's wearing a beautifully tailored black suit, white shirt, and a snake print tie. 

I know snake print is everywhere now but I didn't know it was available in ties. Looks so stylish.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Love Cameron Silver's Look This Morning 9/6

I agree!  Love the dark suit, white shirt & snake tie!

Honored Contributor

he's fun

and I love his hair today

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Agreed! Absolutely one of my favorite vendors...Cameron has such a vast knowledge of modern, post-war American and European fashion and he is completely accessible on Facebook.
I've messaged him Halston outfits I wear to various events and he responds very quickly. He's also very open to suggestions and ideas for the line.
Cameron has also curated museum shows...and he is the consummate world traveler.
Just a very smart, cool, open guy with a tremendous sense of style, and, a calm, relaxed voice ideal for on-air presentations.
Love him! Love the Halston line on The Q! (And no, I'm not a relative, nor am I his Press Agent! 😄)
Esteemed Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Greeneyedlady21

Agreed! Absolutely one of my favorite vendors...Cameron has such a vast knowledge of modern, post-war American and European fashion and he is completely accessible on Facebook.
I've messaged him Halston outfits I wear to various events and he responds very quickly. He's also very open to suggestions and ideas for the line.
Cameron has also curated museum shows...and he is the consummate world traveler.
Just a very smart, cool, open guy with a tremendous sense of style, and, a calm, relaxed voice ideal for on-air presentations.
Love him! Love the Halston line on The Q! (And no, I'm not a relative, nor am I his Press Agent! 😄)

I LOVE his tie..just received a darling snake blouse from Tarjay...and waiting for another I ordered from Macys..! He always looks perfect..LOVE his personality too! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I agree with all of the positive past, present, and future comments.

Mr. Silver truly is a great, impressive asset to QVC.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).