Honored Contributor

Re: Love Antonella & Susan tonite!!

I saw this. Poor Antoinella, there was absolutely nothing she could do to stop the problem. She tried multiple times. Susan just gets so excited she can't contain herself. She is a warm, sweet lady and a great designer, but her enthusiasm kept me from hearing about the features of the garments from Antoinella. 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@Q4u, I have to agree. I can no longer watch Susan. She is too out of control. I can watch maybe 5 min of a presentation, then it tends to irritate me SO much, that I just have to turn her off. I still can NOT understand why TPTB don't do something to shut her up. If I know the other rep for her line is going to be on, I will watch, but no more of Susan. Sad, cuz I really do like her clothing & like to see/hear details...... Impossible with her.

The sadness for me is that I used to watch her in the beginning ALL THE TIME!  I used to buy all my clothing from her line.  But not only do I get really anxious when I watch her but my last clothing purchase (and I bought three of them!) was not nearly as nice as I remember.... (her peach skin material in a print)  the sleeves were about an inch too short, the fabric rather stiff, itchy and not silky AND about $50 each!  I kept them but haven't bought since (about a year and a half ago).... Woman Indifferent

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I watched some of it last night and Antonella did really struggle to give the details. At one point she seemed just to give up and let Susan go on as if she realized she wasn't able to get two seconds in. I think it's great that Susan is enthusiastic about her clothing but she needs to allow the hosts to do their job. Sometimes I wish QVC went back to when it was just the hosts presenting solo without the vendors. I have to mute her shows which is a shame because even though I don't buy her pieces due to price and most of it isn't my style, I still like to she what she offers.
Respected Contributor

The show sounded like a train wreck to me.  Antonella seems like such a nice lady, but her cackling is such a turn off for me.  With the nonstop fast talking of Susan, I found the whole show annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

Antonella is so uncomfortable selling fashion, and it shows. I've seen her do shows with Bob Mackie and Louis D. They both adore her, but she struggles along. She's very different in selling jewelry and kitchen. Perhaps her interests are just not there.

Respected Contributor

Don't care for SG products and could never watch her. Antonella way too loud and constant laughing is not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Antonella is so uncomfortable selling fashion, and it shows. I've seen her do shows with Bob Mackie and Louis D. They both adore her, but she struggles along. She's very different in selling jewelry and kitchen. Perhaps her interests are just not there.

I think if Antonella did more fashion she would improve.  She so rarely does it.  I think she would be great eventually,just like she is in doing jewelry.  Love her enthusiasm.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth