Esteemed Contributor

Or is daytime jammies the new buzzword?  Whatever, I wish I had some comfy, cute loungewear right about now (I'm working on it).  Before I donated all my cardigans, this is the way I wore some of them...around the house as lounging robes, but I didn't look near as cute.

Caitlyn, howdoyouwearthat...

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Loungewear I wish I had...

It's a no from me.  However, enjoy your loungwear.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Not for me.........more for YOU 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Those are cute!  When I wear loose, slouchy things -- that's just how I look ---- slouchy, loose and sloppy!  Not a good luck on me.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I'll stick to my Stan Herman loungewear. When I work around the house, I don't want my clothes hanging too loose.

Respected Contributor

Very cute.  I like both outfits very much.  I have not seen these tie dye joggers on any websites I've visited lately.  Somehow I know I would not look like this either.  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

I like them; I'd love to have the set in the second photo.  I tried to get a similar set from Nordstrom, but they didn't have my size.

Honored Contributor

On the cooler days and evenings we're still having, my friend's wearing her shorter BD cardigans. She said "what's the point of saving them...wear & enjoy"!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caligurll   I tried Nordstrom, too.  BDG Urban Outfitters had some cute tie-dye loungewear and affordable, especially on sale.  Michael Stars had some, too, but too expensive for my budget.  I love the deep, rich, saturated colors in both the pics.  Hope you are well, Cali!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~