Contributor

Louis new maxi skirt... Divine!

Just got my maxi skirts in all 3 colors...quickly ordered 3 more a size smaller, as I am on a diet. The Fabric is fabulous! Yummy to feel and the drape is terrific. I wonder if he will make a beautiful not too wide pant in this fabrication? Can anyone find out? He truly is such a talent and his designs and choice of colors and fabrics are top of the line. I can't figure out why QVC doesn't buy more inventory so getting his things isn't so stressful for his fans. Classic example was the silver fish necklace last week. QVC should consider setting up some kind of interactive dialogue with some of their more popular lines...Denim & Co, Linea, Quacker etc they might learn some things and would help them cut down on returns and order more inventory of things people really want.tc No one has more dialogue with his client/ fans than Louis and Jac and yet they can't carry the ball to QVC alone. I think it is wrong that we have to be stressed out before one of his shows and be put on wait list for over a year for some things. God bless the poster who gives us heads up and Louis's blog. Check out that great skirt! Babe
Contributor

Re: Louis new maxi skirt... Divine!

Did this ever make the main forum?
Super Contributor

Yes, it's on the main fashion forum. Glad you like your new skirt. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more. I am so happy to own these skirts. I got all the colors and an extra black. If I had known how fabulous they were I would have ordered doubles of all the colors, but my size is gone. I'm surprise any are left along with the matching tank which is just a fabulous and feels wonderful on and the fit is perfect.
Trusted Contributor

Just got mine in indigo today and it's fabulous! I usually have trouble with a knit fabric in pants or skirts - carry my weight in the hip/upper thigh area, real saddlebags - and need fabric with structure. I sized up to a large since I knew the waist had some give and wouldn't be too overly large and it flows beautifully and does not accentuate my hips and is actually slimming!

This skirt may be the next generation of the iconic Boho skirt - it's THAT good! My size is now on waitlist in every other color, but I'm ordering it just in case any come back.