Occasional Contributor

I have ordered a few pieces of Louis' jewelry line and have loved them. I was just wondering if anyone knows why they are never given a presentation on air? I would love to see a presentation and/or have a video to watch before I order. Sometimes it is hard to visualize what something will look like from just a picture.

Honored Contributor

I agree! Even the bust of a head might be a good idea but if you do want to see the jewelry modeled on a mannikin go to his blog at www.louisdellolio.com/blog/

He uses wire mannikins for his jewelry or takes photos of the jewelry in a montage. if you click on the photos, you can enlarge them once, and twice enlarges them even more. Click a third time and it goes to normal photo size again.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Doesn't he mention when models are wearing something from the jewelry line?

Trusted Contributor
Yes. And he gives sneak peeks of new jewelry on the models. The Linea fans who frequent this forum usually know what clothes were being modeled with a particular jewelry item so you can view the video of the clothing item to see the jewelry. Nevertheless, Linea jewelry shows should be shown!
Respected Contributor

I agree. Sometimes the QVC photos are so bad they don'6t look at all like what the jewelry actually is. I only order from Louis' website pictures. It would be great if they had a Linea jewelry show. They have them for SG and JR, why not a Linea? IMHO his fashion jewelry is the best design and the best quality.

Respected Contributor
I also agree for Louis' sake the Q highlights his jewelry more, as long as they increase quantities! Selfishly, I have a hard enough time scoring a new popular piece of jewelry and then stalking returns or waiting a year or more for a reorder, if that even happens. So, let's be careful about what we wish for Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see them schedule back-to-back Linea segments: one hour of jewelry and one hour of clothing.

Respected Contributor

....probably because it's just run of the mill fashion jewelry that isn't very profitable for QVC and only Linea customers are interested in it. It's not worth giving it more than a mention here and there. It's all on QVC.com, so ladies who really want to see it can see it any time they want to. Same goes for Susan Graver's fashion jewelry.

Respected Contributor
There's nothing "run of the mill" about Linea costume jewelry, and anyone who owns it, knows it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm content not having to compete with the Linea virgins who have no clue what they're missing. I'm A-OK with that.
Honored Contributor
On 12/29/2014 GraceCO said: There's nothing "run of the mill" about Linea costume jewelry, and anyone who owns it, knows it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm content not having to compete with the Linea virgins who have no clue what they're missing. I'm A-OK with that.

Thank you, Grace, for picking up the sword. I realize that tastes differ, but still, there is no denying that the quality of Linea jewelry is typically lightyears ahead of that of other fashion jewelry offered on QVC. If naysayers ever had this particular piece in hand, they would fully understand our passion.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Simulated Gemstone 48 Necklace - J264037

Now the piece below might be over the top for some, but it is spectacular. High fashion at reasonable prices. So glad we don't have to compete with all QVC buyers.

No Image Found