Respected Contributor

I started a new post because I wanted everyone to see this entry.

I reposted my answer to Louis question re having to shorten petite pants and told him my post disappeared. I wanted to reassure him that there was nothing wrong with the petite pants and that I wasn't disappointed. I am long waisted, wear flats and this pant has a drape which makes it hang longer on me.

He said this happens and thanked me for reposting. He said he doesn't understand why but this happens a lot. Sometimes he never sees questions. So if you don't see your entry post it again. There are no "favorite posters."

Honored Contributor
Sounds like they are deleting any posts that criticize or may appear to have some negative comment about the constant Linea sizing issues.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/9/2014 Chi-town girl said: Sounds like they are deleting any posts that criticize or may appear to have some negative comment about the constant Linea sizing issues.

Oh, baloney!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Obviously Louis blog is 'tricky."" Louis thanked me for reposting. This is your second negative post in a very short period of time.

Honored Contributor

OP was referring to Louis's blog, not QVC.

"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

The posts get deleted when there are too many to keep. Instead of marching off, everything gets erased for a clean slate. Nothing shady about, just how his blog works.

If you post a question, be sure to check back soon, because one never knows when the slate will be wiped clean.

Respected Contributor

It was gone five hrs later! Gd Bless Louis! I think it's all a mystery to him.