Frequent Contributor
Liked him. He didn't talk over Louis. Easy to listen to. Pair them again.
Respected Contributor

Great show. I succumbed and ordered the black side button tunic, looked so wonderful on the models.

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 SoX said:

D-a-m-n ... missed the show. Just couldn't make myself get up at 4:00 a.m. (Central). I'll try to watch some of the videos.

Ditto - recovering from travel fatigue - forgot to record!

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 chrystaltree said:

I totally agree, Louis and Alberti made a fabulous team. It was so nice to see two elegantly dressed, articulate and knowledgeable men present fashion. I particularly appreciated that they talked about the clothing and they discussed how to style various pieces. They didn't fall into that blah blah blah blah "I own this" "it's so red carpet" "go to my FB page" "this is so high end" garbage that almost all the female hosts resort to. It's so bad that when I do watch fashion on QVC, I have to mute it. This morning's show with Louis and Alberti was excellent!

ITA!!!

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you. It was a pleasant relief and he seemed very well informed about the products but also gave Louis opportunity to speak.

Honored Contributor

I did not watch. Here on the West Coast it was on at 2 am.

Respected Contributor

I just watched the DVR'd show and I think Alberti did a great job! Thought the flow was easy, he didn't talk over Louis and eliminated the mindless chattering (so common with other hosts). They worked well together--hope Louis thought so, too--most important of all.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Alberti did a great job with Louis. It was a calm, professional show and Alberti gave detailed descriptions of each item. Hope they are paired together again.

Trusted Contributor
Really enjoyed it, too! So happy not to have to listen to the usual palaver, but just the facts. Alberti is polite & well-spoken & knowledgeable.
Trusted Contributor

Add me to the fans of this pairing! I didn't watch the love show at 5AM here but did look at the videos. Alberti gave all the important information without all the gobbilgy-gook we so often have to suffer through. Thought Alberti did an excellent job!