Regular Contributor
I appreciate Linea being hosted by classy, polite and informed hosts. It is not a line that needs a hard sell. The line sells itself, either one prefers to purchase and wear this classic, well-bred look or not. Add Alberti to the short list of others who are perfect companions for Louis's presentations. As an aside, the TSV being worn by the 2 p.m. host was a poor decision. The skirted legging did not flatter Leah and took away from the featured line which for any other presentation would be 100% Linea, including accessories. It totally did not fit Leah's personal style and proportions. Someone with authority must have twisted Louis's arm to let that slip by.
Respected Contributor

I'm a little behind the rest of you. I just watched the shows from this week, sacked out on my couch with a cup of chamomile tea. I don't usually have the patience to watch an entire show with the volume up, but both of these shows were very enjoyable. I thought Alberti did an especially nice job, and he and Louis seemed to work very well together for a first show. Poor Leah with that tights get-up though....................She's a trooper.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking that Alberti is one of the best new hosts ever! I, unfortunately, missed Louis' show, yet I recall that George Simonton was very, very pleased working with Alberti.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor
I missed it but I have seen that guy on HSN do fashion with vendors and even on his own. I think he does a good job. I think having a guy work with fashion programs can be refreshing. They might tend to focus more on details and facts instead of unnecessary bits of info and personal opinions that some female hosts talk about in their presentations.