Esteemed Contributor

Louis & Jane this afternoon......what a pleasure!

What a enjoyable show today with Jane & Louis....giving all the important information....no talking over eachother.... letting eachother speak .............love them working together.......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Louis & Jane this afternoon......what a pleasure!

Jane was super professional today, going to Louis' sketch board each time there was a set change.Great pace for the show. Brava Jane!

Honored Contributor

I agree, was thinking the same thing!  And the clothing was WOW!  Real quality styling..... more please! Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Yes! She knows and loves the brand and kept things moving without being overly-dominating. 

Such a lovely two hours!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Louis sold a ton of clothing today!  I am so happy for him.  He is without a doubt the best clothes designer on QVC.  He is a 3 time Coty Award(Oscar of fashion) winner and it shows.  Louis's visits to QVC are so exciting.  I spent a ton of money, but I purchased great stuff.  I hope I like it as much when it arrives.

Honored Contributor

I really wish Louis was given more airtime. The clothing was exceptionally well priced and looked beautiful on all the models. Jane did an excellent job in addition to allowing Louis to educate us on how to put his clothing together. It was truly an enjoyable two hours and I heard him say he was coming back in May....

Respected Contributor

I agree. The fashion sketches were a very useful feature. Jane looked great as she has been lately. Nice looking outfits made the presentation worthwhile.

Esteemed Contributor

I completely agree, it was two hours that just flew by! Nobody trying to out-talk anybody, just great fashions, so well designed, at an affordable price. Can't beat that!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

I got a kick out of the sweet lady who called in and was praising Louis' line of clothing.  Louis seemed very grateful that she mentioned how the seams and all were so well done.  I cannot hear very well anymore, but I think she also said that she wished the models would turn around more often!  LOL

Louis and Jane together were great today, I agree with all of you.

Honored Contributor

I think Jane is from another generation and showed him respect and listened. Whereas, couple of the younger honies would had ran over him with their silly talk, flirting and controlling the show. He probably would had came away, irritated, etc.