Respected Contributor

Louis Posted Sneak Peek - New Glass Bead Necklace - Bracelet & Earrings!

These are Beautiful - got both Necklaces and Bracelets!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “NEW ARRIVALS…THE CLEAR GLASS BEADS”</h3>

beads, jet

THE CLEAR GLASS FACETED BEAD GROUP is the last group of summer….and the EARRING, J291538….and the stretch BRACELET, J291536 have arrived just in time to take advantage of the FIVE EASY PAYS!!!!………Unfortunately the NECKLACE, J291535, hasn’t been posted yet, but it is in the warehouse………..These are exception pieces to add to your expanding Linea jewelry wardrobes……The necklace, which is the focal piece, has two sizes of SPARKLING ROUND GLASS FACETED BEADS spaced out on a beautiful sparkling silver chain…..The EARRING is a single drop bead hanging from the same silver chain with a tiny silver stud holding the post for pierced ears only. The earring bead is the larger of the two…….The bracelet is a series of the larger beads on a stretch cord. These are GLASS so there is some weight to them….but I do love them stacked!………….What I particularly love about this necklace is……it looks wonderfully DELICATE when worn as a single strand….with just the earring or a silver stud or hoop [photo at upper left]…..Doubled [photo at upper right] adds twice as much sparkle and drama……….What is truly fabulous about this delicate necklace is how well it mixes with all of the other CLEAR LINEA NECKLACES…….The CLEAR CLASSIC NECKLACE, J287999, adds texture and a special sense style to the wearer……………..Add the 72 inch CLEAR FACETED BEAD NECKLACE….that many of you were fortunate to own before it sold out……….and the combination is ALL OUT GLAMOR…It’s a WATERFALL OF ICE!!…………SUMMER….FALL…..WINTER….and SPRING………these are pieces that will work with everything……………….scroll down………………………………………..enjoy…………….much Love………………………………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE NEW ARRIVALS IN BLACK JET”</h3>

beads, jet1

…………………..BLACK JET has been popular since Queen Victoria….and before……There is nothing quite like BLACK JET FACETED BEADS…..Again, they go with everything. If you just purchased the tile print skirts in MAGENTA or COBALT….paired with one of the new tanks in WISTERIA or DEEP PINK…..wear one or two of these JET NECKLACES, J291535….They are perfect with the new CRUSHED GAUZE pieces…..Wear the WHITE TIERED TOP top under the BLACK FLOWING CARDIGAN and a CLEAR AND BLACK necklaces together….fabulous!……For your mixing pleasure, and to give you a UNIQUE LOOK…..the J284044, jet and silver bracelet mixed with the new SOLID JET BRACELETS, J291536 is SUPERB…they look like they were made for each other! ……..For the holidays…WEAR THEM with my BLACK SEQUIN DRESS or SEQUIN CAP SLEEVE TOP and SKIRT…..or simply with a BLACK WK SWEATER and the NEW WK PANT coming this fall……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

……………………………I KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY THESE PIECES FOREVER & EVER…………………….much Love……………………………..Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: Louis Posted Sneak Peek - New Glass Bead Necklace - Bracelet & Earrings!

Waterfall of ice...I want the clear beaded necklace too! The one with the large beads like the bracelet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri