Honored Contributor

Louis' Linea Top is "The Big Deal" (TSV) on QVC2 4/19/17

Any thoughts?  It's a nice snap front top in pastel colors.  But it keeps reminding me of a cute top for a baby or toddler for easy changing. It's still a nice top though.

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis' Linea Top is "The Big Deal" (TSV) on QVC2 4/19/17

I am going to have to pay more attention to Q2 online.  More Linea shows all day.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I am going to have to pay more attention to Q2 online.  More Linea shows all day.

Yes @traveler, but most of those shows will be repeats of the same show.  I really wish QVC would make a note in the Program Guide for QVC2 stating which shows are live versus pre-recorded so people can plan their viewing/purchasing accordingly.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Any thoughts?  It's a nice snap front top in pastel colors.  But it keeps reminding me of a cute top for a baby or toddler for easy changing. It's still a nice top though.

I have 3 of the hooded version of this top, and LIVE in them.  One of my favorite purchases ever.  I'm getting one of these - probably yellow.  Or maybe 2.  I just wish I knew which shows on QVC2 were live presentations vs. repeats. 

Respected Contributor

Too funny - I was thinking the same thing - like a baby one-sie or however you spell it.  That being said, I do like the top and I am getting it in the light green.

Honored Contributor

I saw it and I loved it in the Mint color, at first I was like uum not sure, but the more I looked at it, I thought how cute for casual wear and easy to just throw on with almost anything......How do we look at online things that have been presented on Q2? Is there a way?  

Honored Contributor

I like it.  It can be worn alone or as a lightweight jacket over a tank.  I am not ordering though because there is no petite sizes offered.

i have found that most of Louis' pieces to be way too long, definitely not made for a petite person.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I saw it and I loved it in the Mint color, at first I was like uum not sure, but the more I looked at it, I thought how cute for casual wear and easy to just throw on with almost anything......How do we look at online things that have been presented on Q2? Is there a way?  

Click on new items --it's there with the video if you click on the top. I love it and want every color but have to choose my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I like it.  It can be worn alone or as a lightweight jacket over a tank.  I am not ordering though because there is no petite sizes offered.

i have found that most of Louis' pieces to be way too long, definitely not made for a petite person.

I'm with you @Carmie. No petites means no sale for me.

It's a cute top though. I'd be tempted if it came in petite size.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Linea show is supposed to be on now (CT) but sofa covers were being shown!

Here are the shows (Central Time) that are coming up... and thank you for the heads-up!

I purchased the peplum item that zips-- but had to send back because it is not a petiteSmiley Sad Loved the way it felt... I might need to go down a size or two even.

IMG_9225.JPGIMG_9226.JPG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~