Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@author wOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE LOOSING WEIGHT?CUTTING CALORIES?NOT HAVE ALCHOL?

@Luvsmyfam , would you please turn off your caps; it makes it much easier to read.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Had a heart attack in March, lost a lot of weight during that getting meds right, and recovering.  Now I am on a low fat low salt low animal protein diet, just eating a lot less in general.  I also go twice a week to cardiac rehab exercise/lifestyle/stress management class at my medical center and that helps as well.

When you have your health and future years at risk it's easy not to eat cookies, etc.! 

I miss all the good stuff, but my restored health and better body are worth it.  And my Linea looks so much better on me now, yay!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@HisElk1forgive me!

Respected Contributor

@authorwell i hope you are on the up and up!im sure you look great any size you are in

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@HisElk1forgive me!

@Luvsmyfam no problem.  It's just easier to read without all caps.  Thank you.

Super Contributor
He probably saw this coming . But Hraver , gravel and D&co are all expensive and not nice like his line .
Occasional Contributor

I feel so out of it because I watch QVC constantly but I'm shocked to learn Louis Dell'Olio is 'gone'.  Did he pass away or did he just pull his clothing line from QVC?

Occasional Contributor

I'm replying to my own post.  🤣🤣. After writing here I researched Louis Dell Olio and found out that he is alive ( thank goodness) but that QVC chose to discontinue his clothing line.  Sad news for Mr. Dell Olio and sad news for QVC's customers.  Mr. Dell Olio brought a certain level of class and sophistication to QVC; sadly they didn't recognize or appreciate it.