Trusted Contributor

Re: Louis Dell'Olio and Courtney

I didn't see that particular show with Louis and Courtney, but I have to admit, Courtney has really grown on me as a host.  She's got a great attitude, is always "up" and seems well prepared for shows.  When I turn QVC on and see her hosting, I'm always happy to watch...she puts me in a "shopping mood"...not that it takes much to put me in a shopping mood!  She just speaks in an "easy, breezy" manner, if that makes sense!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Good point.  It can only be a good thing for Mr. Dell'Olio to garner new business with a young host.

Valued Contributor

Louis cracked me up yesterday when he said you can roll your sleeve up to hold your Marlboros.  Jac was standing next to him and elbowed him, everyone was laughing and then he had to say no I didn't mean that, no... no one should smoke! lmbo

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Like oil and water. The most mis-matched pair I have ever seen on QVC present anything.

If the host said "totally" one more time in perfect Valley Girl speech...Louis was on his game, though, and some of his replies were priceless.

@Trinity11 wrote:

Like oil and water. The most mis-matched pair I have ever seen on QVC present anything.

If the host said "totally" one more time in perfect Valley Girl speech...Louis was on his game, though, and some of his replies were priceless.

I so agree.  Not a good match. 

Respected Contributor

I think it was a good pairing Louis and Courtney.  It introduces Louis to a younger audience.  They paired him again after their QVC 2 appearances.  They must be trying to spread around Louis's popularity.