Honored Contributor

Re: Louis Dell'Olio and Courtney

I did not see the show, but Courtney IMO is a joy to watch since she has grown into the job. CC has a lot of energy, but she isn't silly and she doesn't offend anyone.

Respected Contributor

Enjoyed the show this morning. Like Courtney's style and the way she always comes up with "her style" way of wearing the clothes.
Respected Contributor

Courtney managed to turn that TSV dress into something acceptable by wearing Louis' red floral blouse as a shrug.  She has a good sense of style.  I believe she is maturing into her job nicely.

Trusted Contributor

Courtney does have a great sense of style, but I don't care for her as a host. She doesn't give out any pertinent product information like other hosts do. Sandra is the same way. They just gush over the garment stating repeatedly how gorgeous it is, you can wear it out to lunch with your girlfriends, etc.... Jayne Brown, Antoinella and Mary Beth describe the fabric, fit and sizing in detail.

Honored Contributor

It's not just her sense of style that I admire, her makeup always looks natural and appropriate not overdone and theatrical.

Contributor

Courtney is so cute and does a great job!

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Not putting down Courtney; but in my opinion, huge mismatch.

@PhilaLady1  I wouldn't have chosen them as the "it" couple either, but they really seemed to be having such a good time together.  She took the stuffiness  out of Louis and brought some zip to the presentation.  It was fun. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I totally agree! They were wonderful together. Courtney has such grace and ease when she presents; I always enjoys watching her.

She and Louis seemed to have a great time.  She obviously respects him as a revered designer, and admires his clothes. I love the way she was able to have fun with him, to tease him a bit......he really responded to her and the show was fun to watch. I ordered four things!

Honored Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:

Courtney does have a great sense of style, but I don't care for her as a host. She doesn't give out any pertinent product information like other hosts do. Sandra is the same way. They just gush over the garment stating repeatedly how gorgeous it is, you can wear it out to lunch with your girlfriends, etc.... Jayne Brown, Antoinella and Mary Beth describe the fabric, fit and sizing in detail.

I have to agree with @Steffdoggy10. Everyone seems to be raving about her style and her presentation, which are both fine, but she should remember to give out as much information about the items as she can. Louis seems very patient with her.

They could actually let him be both host and vendor! He has such a good rapport with the models (of course I'm talking about the "other' models, besides Jac!), and they seem to genuinely like his clothes. I think I'd enjoy that the most! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG ,did I watch the same show as all these C lovers???

not!!!!  Smiley Sad