Valued Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio and Courtney

I rarely get to watch Louis Dell'Olio, but this morning was an exception.

I loved he and Courtney together.  Louis has such a great sense of humor.

The Boatneck Pebble Crepe Tunic in Hibiscus caught my eye.

I have a few pieces of Louis' fashions and think they are wonderful. 

Can't wait to get the tunic.

Honored Contributor

Re: Louis Dell'Olio and Courtney

Courtney is becoming one of my favorite hosts.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I watched and was thinking the same.  She has a nice professional and calm manner.

Honored Contributor

Like oil and water. The most mis-matched pair I have ever seen on QVC present anything.

If the host said "totally" one more time in perfect Valley Girl speech...Louis was on his game, though, and some of his replies were priceless.

Esteemed Contributor

They were great together.They were social ,respectful, & funny! They didn't interrupt each other like we often see!

Respected Contributor

Not putting down Courtney; but in my opinion, huge mismatch.

Trusted Contributor

I can't watch her,  her attitude and voice turn me off.  She has this "I am so great attitude" makes me change the channel. I  think she is just average looking, don't know why she has such an attitude.

Valued Contributor

I loved Courtney with Louis also.  In fact, I always LOVE to watch Courtney; she is fun, genuine, stylish and always so well prepared, while being lighthearted.  I think she is a rising star within QVC!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I watched and was thinking the same.  She has a nice professional and calm manner.

@haddon9,She's probably my favorite after the origonal hosts.  Great personality and the best sense of style of all of the newer hosts.  I so wish she were doing all of the style segments.

Honored Contributor

I used to not like her hosting style. I thought it was too affected, esp. when she did that Q commercial on the Q in between breaks.

Now I think that was probably whoever tells the hosts to be more excited and it comes out in an unnatural, insincere, fast talking, hyper and hi- pitched , acting voice!

Now, I think she sounds more sincere and just being herself and genuine and interesting. So I do like watching her now!

I think that sincerity is probably the most important quality to me-you can hear it in a voice. Admittedly it must be awfully hard to be sincere about every product they sell and for hours, but some are able to do it, at least to sound like they are.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"