Trusted Contributor

Love this jacket and it's on sale but 168.00 is stll a lot of money and I wish that the Q would put it n easy pay. Oh well, a girl can dream.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Louis Del Olio Suede Jacket

@gigy  Doesn't he have some great jackets!  I am not sure if you are aware of our new QCard perk - Easy Pay Every Day.  You can enjoy 3 easy payments on anything you buy with your QCard.  Maybe this could help make your dream come true!  Barb Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@gigy  Doesn't he have some great jackets!  I am not sure if you are aware of our new QCard perk - Easy Pay Every Day.  You can enjoy 3 easy payments on anything you buy with your QCard.  Maybe this could help make your dream come true!  Barb Customer Care

Wow, is this what we can look forward to here? How obnoxious. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Wow, is this what we can look forward to here? How obnoxious. 

What? Why is this obnoxious? Obviously she was making a suggestion to help the poster who said she would like easy pay and the moderator told her how she could get easy pay.

Your remark is often why other posters feel the Linea group are so uppity. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

I have to agree -- it's obnoxious. The Q keeps pushing the Q Card, which is their perogative, but has anyone checked out the interest rates? I surely don't need another CC with high rates. I'll bet the limits are high, too, which just encourages overspending.

Respected Contributor

A poster referred to the Q-card come-on as "obnoxious" because this will be repeated endlessly in presentations.

I had a Q card long ago, but there were no particular perks. Now there is one (I love Easy Pay), but I don't want to be overly tempted.

Honored Contributor

She is probably upset because she dislikes the way the card promotion was done-- in an attempt to 'help' a customer purchase something on divided payments.

That is what she is finding obnoxious.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@Zita wrote:

I have to agree -- it's obnoxious. The Q keeps pushing the Q Card, which is their perogative, but has anyone checked out the interest rates? I surely don't need another CC with high rates. I'll bet the limits are high, too, which just encourages overspending.

what interest rates? When i put things on easy pay, it is the same paymeny every month until it is paid off. there are no interest fees tacked on to the unpaid balance on an easy payment schedule.

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

She is probably upset because she dislikes the way the card promotion was done-- in an attempt to 'help' a customer purchase something on divided payments.

I interpreted it as  moderator helping a customer make a buying decision, however I guess some here look at everything in a negative light.

Honored Contributor

JustJazzmom wrote:

i thought themoderator was quite helpful actually.......the poster wanted the item on easy pay and the moderator told her how she could do it. i dont think it is obnoxious at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein