Esteemed Contributor

@JCFwrote:

"Please" don't ever pair Louis with Jennifer, Kristin or Shawn for multipule hours.

Jayne and Jill are the best with Louis.

I also really enjoyed Louis with Rachael Boesing and Mary Beth, too. There are some  hosts whom listen and learn from Louis (and other vendors), without trying to appear they already "know it all." I just watched the videos for A-303534, A-287611, A-302563 and A-290928. Louis was annoyed and would simply walk away OR interrupt Christine's nonsense (usually about herself or her husband). She's a train wreck! Saw her for a minute this AM and she's overly eager to impress with her "knowledge" . . . or trying to hide the lack thereof.

Reminds me of Shawn's comment to Martha Steward of: "Fake it until you make it."  Gawd help us all.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

OK,  so heres the next page...  I just happened to be awake a 4am this morning.  And I turned QVC on, and there was Kristine Zell again.  This time she was selling the Anybody tee.  the vendor said something about the tee saying on it"amazing" or "love".  KZ says I sure could have used that yesterday. "I had a rough day,very sad and crying".  I  also checked her facebook page and there is nothing there ref;  her errors of Saturday morning.    I didn't know you could delete entries.  

Trusted Contributor

Kristine Zell QVC also replied to Karen Madigan's comment on her photo.

Kristine Zell QVC
February 17 at 9:30pm

Ruth Lassiter thank you. I did spend more than 4 hours prepping. I always meet with my fists prior to a show especially before my first one hour. We met for the first time on set and I was nervous. I don’t know why that happened to be honest bc I knew the facts. Except I’m averaging two hours of sleep a day working overnights and with two babies at home so I think my memory truly gets foggy. But I know his name so I would never say Oreo I must have been talking too fast and sounded that way. And as far as the name of the brand, I had it written down the pronunciation on my card I just truly am SO sorry - so sorry I went back to his dressing room in-tears and apologized a million times. It’s live TV. Mistakes happen. But I’m proud to say it surely wasn’t a lack of prep. I spend more than 5-6 hours a day usually prepping for a show

Esteemed Contributor

@aoldgirlWould have loved to seen the original FB post. Yes, FB posts can be deleted anytime by the poster. Doesn't sound like she has much character or integrity or a sincere apology. Confident Louis already knew that when he saw the elephant tears. 

Would guess QVC had her delete whatever post she originally wrote! 

It's not like she hadn't been enough of a train wreck and ruined his early morning, but to behave in such a childish manner following the show is beyond belief. So much for professionalism. She obviously does not have a clue what a professional is. NO ONE TURNS ON TEARS IN BUSINESS. NO ONE uses their children as an excuse for poor performance on the job. What a lame excuse for a QVC host. 

I have written to QVC about her rude and unprofessional behavior during the Linea show. Received a response today that my "comments will be sent to the appropriate departments. Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention." 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Occasional Contributor

I  had recorded the Sat morn show.  I turned up the volume to listen to Louis Dell’ OREO being said.  Please never put her on with Louis again presenting LINEEEAA!

Honored Contributor

The host should never have been scheduled to appear with Louis. She has issues obviously and lacks a professional demeanor. The problem is because QVC hired a group of new hosts that struggle with the English language. Jewelry is mispronounced, cotton, button and a variety of other words are mangled. My solution is to rarely watch. Why torture myself?

Honored Contributor

She should have apologized yesterday and not blamed having babies, etc.  When MaryBeth had her babies, she didn't make all these type of mistakes.  No excuses for not pronouncing Louis' name correctly, or "Linea".   She should have stayed off  FaceBook and not made excuses.   Shouldn't be  complaining about "having a bad day", etc. 

Honored Contributor

Once I discovered that I could see her FB page, I went over and looked at the entries. As someone posted here, there was the first post saying how rude Louis was and that Kristine did nothing wrong, followed by Kristine agreeing with her. Then there were 3 more posts from individuals calling Kristine out on her lack of being prepared and not taking responsibility for her actions. They weren't rude; they stated facts. My MIL, however, claims that there were OTHER posts that were quite blunt and spelled it out regarding not knowing the vendor, not acting professionally and having the nerve to agree with the first post that HE was rude and she was the victim. THOSE posts are all missing.

I went back just before posting this and the only posts there are by the original poster still blaming Louis for being rude and saying the death of his wife was no excuse. Looks like Kristine also went back, deleted her posts that I saw and well, there ya go. Damage control.

If you don't know the vendor who is supplying you a product, that's pretty bad. To CONTINUE to say the name of the products as well as the name of then vendor incorrectly for the next hour is unprofessional and lazy- lazy as in you didn't bother to prepare for your job. Sadly, there are many in the world who are able to skate by on their youth and looks while lacking in everything else....

Just saying.

Editing to add: what if this was WEN and she, for an hour, mispronounced Chaz's name, the name of all the products, gave out incorrect info about them....would THAT catch the attention of the upper-ups? My GUT tells me that since Louis is not a huge money maker (lets be real, the buyers are not buying enough product due to their being told not to by THEIR boss despite us wanting it) it's going to be ignored. But, do that to a BIG money maker (how about IT or Philosophy) and you better believe she wouldn't be saying on her FB page that the vendor was rude to HER, cry about it, blame it on her children, etc.

She is NOT a professional. Do NOT put her in the same league as those who are, thank you VERY much.

Honored Contributor

'Oh, well'...........I think it's time that we move on. 

I'm thinking that, from now on, she will slow down.  Sometimes when we slow down, we become more relaxed, more accurate.

Let's wish both of them well. 

Many nice items designed by Louis.  Heart  For that, I'm grateful. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@walkingal  Louis seems to always be on in middle of the night/very early in the morning.  Seldom on "prime time."   Wonder why.  Also, in response to the comment that the host is new and always on "middle of the night" that is not so.  She has been on during the day a lot already.