Trusted Contributor

I have to say that I enjoyed Jayne with Louis so much the last time that I was disappointed to se that Jayne was not with him for this show especially after losing Jac,  If Jayne could not have been there, I would have rather seen Courtney K. as she is very good with him.  I think Courtney may have been involved in the New York Fashion show and probably could not do it.  I think Courtney K, is really good with the fashions and seeing her in a spot in New York really showed that she can handle that setting as well.  I remember thinking that Shawn and Albany, even though I like both ladies, did not do as well as Courtney when they were on that location. 

Honored Contributor

This show was on at 3 AM Pacific time.  I did not watch but aren't most hosts on in the middle of the night while they are learning?

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550@miata1

I also purchased black in the knit pant petite and I am very impressed!

For me, 27” inseams are just perfect and rare to find!

Also wanted to add, maybe as a FWIW, the “baby-tone” and inane comments, as well as giggling/constant interrupting....younger girls need to realize when this form of speaking is inappropriate.

Just check the internet or twitter comments regarding the commentators for the Olympics Figure Skating If you want a good idea of how it is affecting discerning audiences.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@Sigmatea I saw him correct her once & had to change the channel. I simply can not watch these unprepared host. You would think the hosts would know the pronouncing of his name. I was annoyed also!!

Respected Contributor

On a happier note.....  Smiley Happy

Louis looked great!!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@spot555wrote:

On a happier note.....  Smiley Happy

Louis looked great!!  Heart

he seemed stronger and more his confident self.  i was so glad for that.

Respected Contributor

Why would anyone need annoying?

Honored Contributor

I DVR'ed the show and just watched it. I'd never seen her before either. I think she was REALLY nervous about hosting with Louis. But like you all, I believe there is NO excuse for mispronounciation, especially a vendor's LINE! NO EXCUSE! A host can "slip up" once, but definitely should be more prepared. She "fumbled" a lot during the show. I think Louis was more than patient with her!

I've seen Courtney K. host with him, and Katie and Jennifer. IMHO they have all been good. Of course there is no one like Jayne. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Those ear bud people sure weren't paying any attention.   'Still'..............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

There must not have been any type of pre-show meeting.  That's all (excuse) I can think of right now.

Again, someone via ear buds should have corrected or often reminded her.

I'm the type of person who would have written a personal pronunciation reminder on my card.  Lin-eee-ah. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).