Frequent Contributor

Lots of changes with show hosts for the fashion shows

I heard that there are changes with the show hosts for the fashion shows.  Leah will be taking over the morning shows.  What happened to Gabrielle and Katie?  I really enjoyed watching them.  I love Leah too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of changes with show hosts for the fashion shows

I for one am looking forward to the changes, it never hurts to shake things up a little. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I think the changes are good. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched much fashion lately, closet is stuffed.  When I do I favor Carolyn or Jill.  Carolyn because I most resemble her in size and coloring, and Jill because that woman can sell anything.  She always answers the questions I am mentally asking. 

May I ask how Leah has lost so much weight?  She looks amazing!

Trusted Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I haven't watched much fashion lately, closet is stuffed.  When I do I favor Carolyn or Jill.  Carolyn because I most resemble her in size and coloring, and Jill because that woman can sell anything.  She always answers the questions I am mentally asking. 

I agree about Jill... she is the best host to describe items, always does a great job.

Honored Contributor

looking forward to seeing some changes,  it is needed

is Leah doing just one morning AM style,  even though I buy very little fashion from the Q  she is one host I enjoy

Respected Contributor

I caught the tail end of what Leah said so this may not be correct, but I thought she said she would now be hosting two A.M. style shows...her normal one on Saturdays and a new show on Monday mornings.

Respected Contributor

Really I don't watch very much anymore, but I have been missing Katie.  She is such a great host, and a definite favorite with me..I just haven't seen her lately.  Anyone know when she is going to be on in the new year?

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I caught the tail end of what Leah said so this may not be correct, but I thought she said she would now be hosting two A.M. style shows...her normal one on Saturdays and a new show on Monday mornings.

@pupwhipped

Correct.  2 a.m. styles.