Honored Contributor

Re: Lost My Mind, Ordered This Dress

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21

That is a great dress and will be perfect for a holiday symphony.

Bon-Ton always has great online sales.  I purchased 2 long dresses; a black and white (solid top, stripe bottom) for an upcoming evening wedding and a red one shoulder for a holiday formal.  I placed 2 orders and was able to use the coupon twice. Both gowns together were less than one full price.

If anyone is looking for MOB or MOG, there are some steals both long and short.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 It is gorgeous!  And what a deal. You will look fabulous in it. I hope you love it and have a great time. 

Honored Contributor

What a stunning dress!  I love when I find something I've been wanting on sale like that. It was meant to be!!

Honored Contributor

How glamorous!  Have a wonderful time at the symphony and wherever else you wear it.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21,   Enjoy yourself.  You have one life to live that we know of so have fun.  It's very attractive and will show your curves.  What a deal!

Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

What a gorgeous dress! Sometimes you need to step out of the comfort zone! I bet you will rock this dress wherever you wear it!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I remember Jane wearing the dress @Greeneyedlady21. I thought it was a knockout on her. I hope you enjoy your lovely dress.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

That sounds like great plans.  Buy the tickets and get a dinner reservation at an upscale restaurant.  It will be a great evening.  Nothing wrong with treating yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Does anyone remember Jane Treacy wearing it on air? Shoes on Sale or one of her other dress up shows. I saw it and thought wow that is a dress. Thought she looked smashing.

So over the weekend I was web surfing dresses and found it on clearance. BonTon, store we don't have in my area. It was originally 248, on clearance for 138. 50 dollars off 100+ made it 88 and change. Free two day shipping and returns via Shop Runner. If it doesn't fit I will see about another size...only for that price. Or spring for alterations.

I said to myself, you are insane. Where will you wear it? But I am already planning possible Christmas symphony (tickets already on sale). After wearing the other 26 dollar dress I had altered, well honestly I felt special and it was nice. 

I am concerned about the studs falling off. This dress is out of the box for me, I've decided I owe it to myself to break out of my comfort zone sometimes. I've done it in other areas of my life and it feels good☺ If it doesn't work for me, well it's just a dress. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to have a prom I missed out on, lol. They have a shorter version that's not a "gown", not on clearance anywhere. There is a sleeveless long version that's 109 plus 50 off today, if anyone's interested.

_10261365.jpg

download (1).jpg

You will look lovely.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Va-va-voom, @Greeneyedlady21!