Super Contributor
On 2/14/2015 Equistyle said: There is nothing classic about these clothes. To me they look like rags sewn together. Ok if you are a pixie or in Peter Pan. Sorry if you like this stuff.

You're not sorry . . .

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Trusted Contributor

I think some of her items are nice, one piece at a time. When they layer the diaper underneath, it looks ridiculous.

Super Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Nancy Drew said:

She also has on a kindergarten flower wreath on her head and metal and fur cuffs on both wrist tonight. She has gotten into her Valentine's candy too early!

OMG, Nancy Drew! I burst out laughing by your post! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
On 2/13/2015 kittymomNC said:

It must be like Scotch... you have to learn to like it. I haven't learned to like Scotch or LOGO....

OMG!

Super Contributor

I ordered 2 tops with the buttoned down back and couldn't wear them because of the wide neckline that showcased my bra straps . She looks off-method to me.

Valued Contributor

Some girls are mean in high school and when they get older they stay the same.

Respected Contributor
Not every line of clothes is for everyone. I appreciate the diversity. I would never wear anything from Denim and Co but know it is a popular line on Q.
Super Contributor
On 2/14/2015 perryp said:

I ordered 2 tops with the buttoned down back and couldn't wear them because of the wide neckline that showcased my bra straps . She looks off-method to me.

Lori's tops look / fit / hang / drape better on women with wider shoulders.

Respected Contributor

Some of her clothing is cute if worn alone and not the multitude of layers she seems to favor. I saw her this morning and asked my husband what he thought of her attire. He said she was clearly going for the ""I don't care look and I don't want to appear like I am trying too hard.""

Super Contributor

My personal opinion of LOGO is, if I feel compelled to dress that way, it's time for a "jammie day."