Valued Contributor

It never ceases to amaze me how mean women can be to other women. Instead of being uplifting they put other women down. Why? What is the point of that. I don't get it. I don't like to read those kind of comments.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's too bad women express what they actually see with their very own eyes. I thought this board was to express opinions on fashion. Or was it only ugly is beautiful or OK....

Super Contributor
On 2/15/2015 morning glory said:

It never ceases to amaze me how mean women can be to other women. Instead of being uplifting they put other women down. Why? What is the point of that. I don't get it. I don't like to read those kind of comments.

There are ""repeat offenders."" Just use the ignore user option.

Valued Contributor

I guess that is the best thing to do. I don't mind opinions that disagree with mine but being ugly mean isn't something that is good for anyone.

Trusted Contributor

I Totally agree!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/16/2015 engineer said:

I Totally agree!!!!!!!Why is it necessary to put each other down?Be yourself. Do not try to imitate others.

Honored Contributor
On 2/15/2015 Kathleen said:

There are ""repeat offenders."" Just use the ignore user option.

LOL

ITA

Rude attacks on someone in a personal fashion (esp. someone who seems as kind as Lori) are never warranted. Hate her clothing...don't hate the person.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"