Valued Contributor

I love my Logo clothes and Lori is a genius.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

To me, her clothes look like a child playing dress up. I don't know anyone around here who would wear her things. I don't see anyone young or old wearing anything like that.

Super Contributor
On 2/14/2015 Portia said:
On 2/14/2015 Equistyle said: There is nothing classic about these clothes. To me they look like rags sewn together. Ok if you are a pixie or in Peter Pan. Sorry if you like this stuff.

You're not sorry . . .

Perfect comeback .Loved it.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/14/2015 Kathleen said:
On 2/14/2015 perryp said:

I ordered 2 tops with the buttoned down back and couldn't wear them because of the wide neckline that showcased my bra straps . She looks off-method to me.

Lori's tops look / fit / hang / drape better on women with wider shoulders.

The models have wider shoulders, and it isn't helping them out. If Lori doesn't look good on Kate, and she doesn't, what chance do others have.

Super Contributor
On 2/13/2015 blankette said:

OBVIOUSLY in denial....this tuff looks so silly, poor Chantalle looked like she fell into a laundry basket.

That comment about Chantal is hilarious. {#emotions_dlg.lol} It's so true. The way the models are styled on Lori's shows is bordering on comical.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/13/2015 brunette8706 said:
On 2/13/2015 Nancy Drew said:

She also has on a kindergarten flower wreath on her head and metal and fur cuffs on both wrist tonight. She has gotten into her Valentine's candy too early!

Yes! Oh my gosh! Her style just looks like a circus! She is trying to copy Betsy Johnson but it's not working! Lol

Yes. Betsy Johnson. It's not working.

Regular Contributor
The necklace is absolutely gorgeous and could be worn anytime. Personally I like the season top OK.
Trusted Contributor
On 2/14/2015 blueLagoon said:

I love Lori, and her earlier fashions .... but yes, some of the garish items launched in the past few weeks and during Fashion Week would only bring stares if worn in my region. I see this in L.A. or NYC.

Sorry, but Ladies in NYC wouldn't be caught dead in her clothes!
Trusted Contributor
On 2/14/2015 wildcherry said:
On 2/13/2015 blankette said:

OBVIOUSLY in denial....this tuff looks so silly, poor Chantalle looked like she fell into a laundry basket.

That comment about Chantal is hilarious. {#emotions_dlg.lol} It's so true. The way the models are styled on Lori's shows is bordering on comical.

Speaking of comical, did you see that big yellow feather outfit she wore with Lisa when they were attending a fashion event in NYC ? The boards were on fire saying she looked like BIG BIRD! Who would dress this way especially posing with Lisa who had on a very elegant dress. She certainly is way out there. It makes you wonder if she owns any mirrors.
Valued Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Nancy Drew said:

She also has on a kindergarten flower wreath on her head and metal and fur cuffs on both wrist tonight. She has gotten into her Valentine's candy too early!

If it were only candy. AND...if she were not "obsessed" with so many, many things all at once. I still love LOGO but she might be beginning to lose me. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}