Respected Contributor
On 2/14/2015 Heart of Spade said:

My personal opinion of LOGO is, if I feel compelled to dress that way, it's time for a "jammie day."

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I did buy a couple of her tops early on when she appeared at QVC. I would never layer them and I have noticed after awhile they pill, so no more LOGO for me. Initially, they seemed fine but I think the rayon she uses just does not hold up if you put them on gentle cycle and air dry...

Trusted Contributor

I like her fashions. I do not layer things but wear in my own way with leggings.

If anyone does not like her items, they do not have to buy or watch her weekly shows. Simple as that.

I also get the feeling she is a very kind person. Just my opinion.

Super Contributor

I love Lori, and her earlier fashions .... but yes, some of the garish items launched in the past few weeks and during Fashion Week would only bring stares if worn in my region. I see this in L.A. or NYC.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Sheesh said:
On 2/13/2015 kittymomNC said:

It must be like Scotch... you have to learn to like it. I haven't learned to like Scotch or LOGO.... {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I've learned to like Scotch---I'll never learn to like Lori Goldtein's "things"

I just watched for a little while... I think I need a stiff Scotch now! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}Wink But seriously, I know there are some people who can pull off this look and they probably don't put on all the layers that Lori does. And some people who love Lori wouldn't be seen dead in Denim & Co, but I would! Variety is the spice of life! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

Lori just mentioned that she likes ""sloppy."" I agree that she does Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Lori just mentioned that she likes ""sloppy."" I agree that she does Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have never seen such ugly clothes. I have never seen anybody wearing this stuff in my area. If someone would wear this ugly stuff, people would just stare at her. It is UGLY.

Trusted Contributor

I heard Lori say that this is the way she dressed as a child. That explains it!

ETA from another thread that I began: Try as I may to like LOGO, in the twin set shown earlier, the tank hanging out from the top looks like a droopy diaper and the high of the high/low hemlines always look like advertising certain private body parts to me.

Respected Contributor
On 2/14/2015 sarpy said:

I have never seen such ugly clothes. I have never seen anybody wearing this stuff in my area. If someone would wear this ugly stuff, people would just stare at her. It is UGLY.

I agree that I have never seen anyone in my area wearing this stuff. However this week is Mardi Gras and it is possible that some of the parade goers might be wearing something similar. Costumes and Tacky are in this week.

I mentioned before that I had lunch with a buyer for one of the larger stores in our area, who stated that they were not going to order anymore high-low hems as they were not selling. The only possible exception is a lower back to cover the bums that are straining the leggings.

My greatest fear is that QVC has purchased her line thinking they had something hot, and that we will be bombarded by her LOGO NOGO for years to come. They are showing her too often and giving her her own regular show. Heaven help us. Another reason I stopped watching.

Contributor

I have not seen one thing of hers that I would wear. I cannot believe that she is called a designer. I like classy dressing, I guess she might have been good back in the 60's or 70's not sure though.