Respected Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Sheesh said:
On 2/13/2015 taja123 said:

Lori's stuff didn't look like it belonged on "Fashion Night." Looked bizarre. She's totally out of place with fashion. Maybe some retro back to the sixties night time show....

Well, no, that nonsense did not exist in the 60's---I was there, trust me...it's Lori's own weird, non-fashion, romper-room mess.

In the 60's we had Givenchy, Yves St. Laurent, Pierre Cardin, Gucci---plus Courreges and Carnaby Street Fashion, like Mary Quant...to name a few....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Lori's stuff didn't look like it belonged on "Fashion Night." Looked bizarre. She's totally out of place with fashion. Maybe some retro back to the sixties night time show....

Well, no, that nonsense did not exist in the 60's---I was there, trust me...it's Lori's own weird, non-fashion, romper-room mess.

In the 60's we had Givenchy, Yves St. Laurent, Pierre Cardin, Gucci---plus Courreges and Carnaby Street Fashion, like Mary Quant...to name a few....

ITA. This "stuff" that passes for fashion today is a joke. She is not a "designer" of quality! So not into the "getups" she is trying to pass as fashion and style. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

Lori's stuff didn't look like it belonged on "Fashion SNight." Looked bizarre. She's totally out of place with fashion. Maybe some retro back to the sixties night time show....

I heard Coleen Lopez talking about how she liked different hemlines but did not care for all those layers. She and the designer were laughing about all the layers, especially that layer that hangs down the middle. Like many here, they were wondering what others She also commented on how these people look like bag ladies!

Esteemed Contributor
I think the Logo line looks terrible even on models with perfect bodies. This is the T.I.H.I. (Tried It Hated It) line.
Super Contributor

I liked that top ... thinking about buying the white one.

and wear with ...

Respected Contributor

I don't think she actually believes anyone is going to dress that way, do you? Well, she does have the philosophy that everything goes with everything. I do think there are many exceptions to that rule. I like my Logo one layer at a time, and sometime two. I can't get the vision of the circus car exploding out of my head!LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I can't get into her clothing at all. One top is awful; the model turned around and walked away and the hanging layer looked like a diaper.

Lori looks comfortable though. If you have a heavier mid section and skinny legs her clothes might work nicely.

Super Contributor

Kathleen, I like that top a lot too. Sigh.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Valued Contributor

Lori is a bit quirky which is fun. However, after a good night's sleep my hair looks like hers. Maybe I should quit trying so hard and just leave my hair as is and go out like that??

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

New Contributor
There is nothing classic about these clothes. To me they look like rags sewn together. Ok if you are a pixie or in Peter Pan. Sorry if you like this stuff.