Honored Contributor

Re: Lori, who in their right mind.....

[ Edited ]

LipstickDiva wrote:

For the love of all things holy, please make these threads stop.   

@Lipstickdiva

i sure wish that i could heart your post 1000 times!!!!

it would be nice if everyone who posts these types of threads over and over and over again would post a POSITIVE thread about ANYTHING for a change and ignore LOGO and LORI!

since i cannot heart your post again let me give you these....HeartHeartHeartRobot LOLHeartHeartHeart

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It's so interesting to read the split reviews on this LOGO style.  I like to layer, but I've always been careful not to wrap myself in so much flowing fabric.  I like a thinner look.  Hey, if you like the look of added weight at that hip line, who are we to spoil your fun??  LOL 

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Hey! Is that horse an Appaloosa???
Trusted Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I would certainly not insult a woman on her choice of clothes. I would, however, criticize QVC's choice of what to sell to their customers.

Why would you waist your time criticizing QVC on a line of clothing they sell that thousands of people buy ?  Rediculous.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Valued Contributor

I live in Texas and there was nothing from the last show that I could wear.  It is hot and humid down here and the rayon/span won't work for me.  It may for others, but not me.  I do like the cotton slub and I wish she would make more of them, especially the light cardigans.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am retired so I can waste my time as I chose, after a lifetime of working very hard. It is not ridiculous to tell QVC how I feel about what they are offering their customers, especially those of us who have spent tens of thousands with them over the past twenty years. Just look at what many of us did when QVC was about to fire Louis del Olio. If we hadn't spoken up he would have been gone. The whole purpose of these forums is to voice our opinions and discuss QVC products, the good and the bad. And now I'm going to pack my bags because I'm going to my grandson's college graduation in Florida this weekend. He has a good job, a beautiful girlfriend, a generous heart, and a bright future. I am very proud of him.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I am retired so I can waste my time as I chose, after a lifetime of working very hard. It is not ridiculous to tell QVC how I feel about what they are offering their customers, especially those of us who have spent tens of thousands with them over the past twenty years. Just look at what many of us did when QVC was about to fire Louis del Olio. If we hadn't spoken up he would have been gone. The whole purpose of these forums is to voice our opinions and discuss QVC products, the good and the bad. And now I'm going to pack my bags because I'm going to my grandson's college graduation in Florida this weekend. He has a good job, a beautiful girlfriend, a generous heart, and a bright future. I am very proud of him.

Per the mods, that's what the Suggestions Forum is for. and I just don't believe that was your sole motivation for your posts.   Feel free to email QVC your suggestions if it is..  The reason the mods are reading this forum right now is to delete the unkind posts (although they haven't done so to all of them - some still remain).  

Esteemed Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

PERFECT - JUST AWESOME  

I think this is horrible. As a animal lover I am disgusted. But, I understand where you are coming from.Woman Sad

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

Do people honestly believe that the fashions QVC offers should always appeal to them?  I don't.  I don't like some of what I see for example I am not a big fan of Quaker Factory...I don't like bling or embroidery such as that.  I will say it is made pretty well and a lot of ladies like it.  I don't buy it or watch it.  Nor do I go on this board and lambast it.  Its a waste of time.  Many like it and are buying it.  The same with LOGO.