Re: Lori, who in their right mind.....

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
@winamac1, I could not agree more.

It's ridiculous how the same c a r a p p gets posted over and over and over again snicks.  Some take such offense to the criticism, but I truly don't care.  I buy what I like, and I don't need validation from my friends or family.

That being said, the bashing of Lori and Logo is getting out of control and it's tiring and boring.  People need to move on.  We all "get" it.  It's not for everyone.  Few really care!  I certainly don't care if one likes my choices.Man LOL

You haven't looked in at the bashing of Susan Graver lately, have you, @winamac1. Puleeze, don't think Logo is anything speshul.

Yes I have.  I don't think it's as bad.  

I disagree. I don't think there is anything more negative than the comments against Susan Graver and her line, nor for as many years. Logo is just getting heat. And Susan Graver doesn't have "guards" on her bashing threads. It looks to me there are many more Logo fans who are determined to not permit negative comments about the fashion or the designer. Looks more like a control issue is going on.

Why do people keep missing the point?   I absolutely don't mind people not liking LOGO clothes - there are LOGO clothes I don't particularly care for either.  It's the nasty, disparaging, "cringe"-worthy (to use a word from a recent title bashing a LOGO piece) and rude way the negativity is expressed that I find objectionable.   I'm really tired of all the misintepretations. There are polite ways to express an opinion and rude, insensitive ways, and most of the Logo-bashers are  deliberately rude and insensitive for the most part. "Diapers", "bag lady" "cringe" at a skirt etc.   How many times must this point be repeated for you to "get it"?  It's beyond "negative comments" and I think you know it.  Look at this thread. So I'm "not in my right mind"  because I like and buy LOGO?   Isn't there a better and kinder way to express "negative comments"?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

It's ridiculous how the same c a r a p p gets posted over and over and over again snicks.  Some take such offense to the criticism, but I truly don't care.  I buy what I like, and I don't need validation from my friends or family.

That being said, the bashing of Lori and Logo is getting out of control and it's tiring and boring.  People need to move on.  We all "get" it.  It's not for everyone.  Few really care!  I certainly don't care if one likes my choices.Man LOL

You haven't looked in at the bashing of Susan Graver lately, have you, @winamac1. Puleeze, don't think Logo is anything speshul.

Yes I have.  I don't think it's as bad.  

I disagree. I don't think there is anything more negative than the comments against Susan Graver and her line, nor for as many years. Logo is just getting heat. And Susan Graver doesn't have "guards" on her bashing threads. It looks to me there are many more Logo fans who are determined to not permit negative comments about the fashion or the designer. Looks more like a control issue is going on.

Why do people keep missing the point?   I absolutely don't mind people not liking LOGO clothes - there are LOGO clothes I don't particularly care for either.  It's the nasty, disparaging, "cringe"-worthy (to use a word from a recent title bashing a LOGO piece) and rude way the negativity is expressed that I find objectionable.   I'm really tired of all the misintepretations. There are polite ways to express an opinion and rude, insensitive ways, and most of the Logo-bashers are  deliberately rude and insensitive for the most part. "Diapers", "bag lady" "cringe" at a skirt etc.   How many times must this point be repeated for you to "get it"?  It's beyond "negative comments" and I think you know it.  Look at this thread. So I'm "not in my right mind"  because I like and buy LOGO?   Isn't there a better and kinder way to express "negative comments"?

Peaarly, please don't come to me hawking your usual song. You are the Chief guard of Logo with the control issues. It's not up to you how posters care or wish to express themselves. If it's against rules, the mods will take care of them, not you. You're not controlling this board or the posters on this board or how they express themselves.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Frequent Contributor

At times I have discovered the same thing when the host says a color is gone but it still show available on line. 

I think it has something to do with the ordering processes and the amount of people who have items in their shopping carts but have yet to completely check them out.

I have had items in my shopping cart from a show figuring that I would make my selection(s) at the end.  Well, when I tried to complete my order, the item I selected was gone.

The only problem not waiting is that if it goes into order processing really fast, you cannot cancel it! 

It's all a game isn't it?  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

Win, I don't own any LOGO, and I still totally agree with you, and can I just say I don't see any point in posting derogatory remarks or the venom thrown at those who post those remarks in return. It only encourages more of the same. All these threads are so tiresome, from both sides. If you absolutely cannot control yourselves from the postings, at least do it on the LOGO sub-forum.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1  I don't know why the mods move some - but not all - the LOGO threads to the subforum.

That said, you know what the thread is about from the title, like this one.  So just don't read it.  I agree it's very tiresome, the same old -same old, but you know what's in it when you open the thread, so you have some responsibility too for what you read.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Melania wrote:

Picking on one's spelling, grammar and how that person dresses only shows who YOU are and it isn't good.

The defenders are so desperate. It's so very sad.

@Melania

This is an entire thread dedicated to picking on how MANY people dress and this is the post you have a problem with??

I guess you missed or conveniently overlooked the snark by P about how Alicia must DRESS!!! Get over yourself...

That's just the tip of the iceberg too!

Here it is:

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori, who in their right mind.....[ Edited ]
@MaggieMack wrote:

Grammar matters.

@MaggieMack  So does spelling.  

I have a feeling I wouldn't like how Alica dresses..

Super Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

Win, I don't own any LOGO, and I still totally agree with you, and can I just say I don't see any point in posting derogatory remarks or the venom thrown at those who post those remarks in return. It only encourages more of the same. All these threads are so tiresome, from both sides. If you absolutely cannot control yourselves from the postings, at least do it on the LOGO sub-forum.

You tried snicks - went right over their heads. 

Honored Contributor

@Donovan wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

You tried snicks - went right over their heads. 

@donovan  Not over my head.  I responded directly to her point. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Snicks1  I don't know why the mods move some - but not all - the LOGO threads to the subforum.

That said, you know what the thread is about from the title, like this one.  So just don't read it.  I agree it's very tiresome, the same old -same old, but you know what's in it when you open the thread, so you have some responsibility too for what you read.

Yes, that said, you also know from the thread title that it is going to be anti-LOGO, you also could just not open the thread, however then you wouln't have the opportunity to get on your high horse and bash every person who doesn't care for the line of clothing that you love. As I said, ignore them, they'll ease off if no one responds to put up an argument. Unless of course, you just want to argue and bully your way through the boards. Done with this whole topic of conversation.

"To each their own, in all things".