Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As with any designer, you have to pick and choose what you like.  Nobody makes a better-fitting pant than Lori.  I love how her cotton/Rayon twill absolutely repels dog hair.  Her Rayon 230 is a wonderful fabric, similar to Liquid Knit but more substantial and not clingy, more suited to winter wear.  I've gotten some beautiful prints from her line but I choose carefully.  Love some of her tie dye. 

I have never bought anything from this line and had wondered why it was seemingly quite popular.  @Kachina624 you have done a good job of describing what is appealing about her clothing so I appreciated the opportunity to understand a little better why people buy her pieces.  

Honored Contributor

@Fresher    What a nice thing to say.  Thanks. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I thought maybe I caught her at one of those moments when they decide to try the new top on but still had the bottoms on she started with.  She’s a hoot tho.  I guess I appreciate her passion and her youthful personality. I think she has taught me to dress how I want to dress, and be confident in yourself.  Would I dress like her? Probably not, but I can be a little more creative with my clothing.  I do get a bit tired of her same silhouettes, hem lines and mix of patterns.  It all seems the same after awhile.

Respected Contributor

I admire her so much for being herself!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Hippiified 

I guess you could say she marches to her own drummer. Good for her.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@Hippiified 

I guess you could say she marches to her own drummer. Good for her.

@shaggygirl 

Yes, I agree.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 mentioned the fit of the LOGO pants.

I'll second that!  Fabulous fit.  I think I'm up to about 15 pairs.  Everytime I see my size marked own - I buy another pair.

Respected Contributor
These threads are tiresome.