Honored Contributor

Lori does great woven blouse

Respected Contributor

come on "you guys" it's gorgeous! lol

Honored Contributor

I didn't but I'm sure it was atrocious 

Esteemed Contributor

I was skimming thru channels one at a time, landed on QVC and kept going, then suddenly had to backup to the Q again to see if my eyes were deceiving me. She wears some whacky combos but that one took the blue ribbon. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lori's "outfit"

[ Edited ]

@RINNI wrote:

Okay,I get it she's a designer and I'm not. But did anyone see the getup she was wearing this afternoon. A hideous top and and even more hideous bottom. I mean it was a hot mess. I don't get it. Is ugly actually 'in'.

But on the other hand, I did buy the long tank. Will use it for a nightshirt in the summer. 

AS the saying goes-'to each his(her) own'

@RINNI  To each her own? It's clear you don't really mean that. And of course what you choose to wear  isn't hideous.  IMO the rude way you expressed your opinion here says much more about you than it does any LOGO clothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori's "outfit"

[ Edited ]

I have been buying Lori's clothes for years and I am fashion savy enough to know how to style her pieces.  Designers and artists see the world through different eyes.  Just look at runway shows.  I would not mix her pieces the way she does, but I know how to make them work for me.  Her denim, especially the newer pieces, are the most comfortable and environmentally conscious material.  Life's too short to be wearing boring clothes and look like everyone else.  

Trusted Contributor

She usually looks like a bag lady-that's on a good day.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Love your last sentence.

And I'd much rather look "hideous" than drab and boring.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse maybe if she had a nose ring it would make her outfit look more appealing.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@GenXmuse maybe if she had a nose ring it would make her outfit look more appealing.

What's your problem? Testy testy