Honored Contributor

Re: Lori and Amy together tonight I love it

@ALRATIBA @I prefer Shawn but I watch who ever is presenting

Regular Contributor

I love Shawn and usually never miss when she is hosting, but just do not see the chemistry that Amy and Lori have with Logo.  I agree about putting Amy and Lori back together again.  I have purchased a lot more with Amy hosting, in fact  I now turn the channel with Shawn on with Logo.  

Valued Contributor

Personally I order Logo with Amy, I don't watch shawn and Lori, boring, Shawn doesn't look well in Lori's clothes, Amy can wear anything and looks great in Logo.  

Valued Contributor

Lori is not taking her line in another direction.  It is simply SUMMER and jumpsuits are also popular and in fashion during spring/summer.

Valued Contributor

In my opinion the only hosts that are welf absorbed are KL and SK. by far

Contributor

I will not watch either as I am not a favor of Lori clothes.. Amy talks to fast and Shawn

drives me crazy with her actions.

Respected Contributor

Honestly it makes no difference to me which host is selling Logo. If I like an item and the price is right I buy it. The hosts have absolutely no influence on me. They are sales people. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA  I've never purchased anything from the LOGO line. That was the second time I've watched an entire presentation since Lori originally air her fashions. It's not a line I would/could wear or a program I enjoy watching. That was an unusual show and both were having a great time . . . so I ended up watching their presentation, then moved on to something else. That line isn't interesting enough to watch for an hour - ever!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Lori constantly talks and I guess she is trying really hard to describe her clothes to justify the high prices which I refuse to pay.  I don't care who Lori is paired with as the host does not have a chance to talk -- maybe a few words.  It's so boring already.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

Amy is fantasic in every show she hosts. I even caught her showing the black jumpsuit and thought she looked great in LOGO clothing. Usually, I'm not a fan of anything from that line!

It was attractive and held my attention throughout the entire presentation! I didn't know how much fun they have working together and what a great pairing they are. Seems Lori is taking her line in a different direction? That jumpsuit is something I would wear . . . and I never would have said that about anything in the LOGO line. Thanks, Amy, for wearing it so well and having such a great personality with all vendors. Enjoyable presentation.

Lori is taking her line in a different direction, and just my hunch her teaming up with Shawn may have something to do with that.    

@MarkeieMark  Doubtful.  The lines are started about a year in advance of when we see them on air.