Valued Contributor

Lori and Amy together tonight I love it

qvc please put lori and amy together again.  The show is rocking tonight, they work off each other, they have chemistry,  everything always sells out, the show is not boring.  There is no chemistry with Shawn, the shows are boring and I never watch Lori anymore.  Thank you QVC, for putting them together tonight, please make it permanent 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lori and Amy together tonight I love it

Nope.  Amy makes ungodly noises and is so self absorbed.  

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

qvc please put lori and amy together again.  The show is rocking tonight, they work off each other, they have chemistry,  everything always sells out, the show is not boring.  There is no chemistry with Shawn, the shows are boring and I never watch Lori anymore.  Thank you QVC, for putting them together tonight, please make it permanent 

That white top is the only Logo item I have seen Amy look good in.  Usually everything looks too  big. on her.

Honored Contributor

Did any one hear Amy say something about Lori being the incredible shrinking woman! I have an idea it was a reference to her being in an xxs in that new blazer they just showed.  I hope Lori is not trying to mimic Amy, she's too mature to be Amy skinny, it's showing up on her face.

Trusted Contributor

@tropics21   I completely agree!!

While I love Shawn.......... Lori and Amy are AWESOME together ~ they are my favorite pairingHeart

Honored Contributor

Amy is the best !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amy is fantasic in every show she hosts. I even caught her showing the black jumpsuit and thought she looked great in LOGO clothing. Usually, I'm not a fan of anything from that line!

It was attractive and held my attention throughout the entire presentation! I didn't know how much fun they have working together and what a great pairing they are. Seems Lori is taking her line in a different direction? That jumpsuit is something I would wear . . . and I never would have said that about anything in the LOGO line. Thanks, Amy, for wearing it so well and having such a great personality with all vendors. Enjoyable presentation.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Shriek-o-Rama time with Amy

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Amy is fantasic in every show she hosts. I even caught her showing the black jumpsuit and thought she looked great in LOGO clothing. Usually, I'm not a fan of anything from that line!

It was attractive and held my attention throughout the entire presentation! I didn't know how much fun they have working together and what a great pairing they are. Seems Lori is taking her line in a different direction? That jumpsuit is something I would wear . . . and I never would have said that about anything in the LOGO line. Thanks, Amy, for wearing it so well and having such a great personality with all vendors. Enjoyable presentation.

Lori is taking her line in a different direction, and just my hunch her teaming up with Shawn may have something to do with that.    

Honored Contributor

Just curious ... do you purchase more LOGO when it’s Shawn/Lori or when it’s Amy/Lori.

Or do you watch only to be entertained?