Trusted Contributor

Lori We Need a Swing Tank for Layering

I never wear layers. However, just recently ordered A223263 in white. This top is too sheer in white without a tank underneath. I have ordered Logo tanks a number of times and they are always way too narrow in hips too fit me. Would love a "swing" design that is hopefully shorter than 30" in size 1x range but wider sweep in hips than all the Logo Layers tanks. Not looking for the tank to be longer than tops, but just to layer for modesty coverage under the sheer tops.

Would really appreciate your consideration for this request. I know you are listening to requests, because we've seen the requests being filled.

Thanks so much.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Lori We Need a Swing Tank for Layering

Great idea! That would enable me to wear it open with a vest....would ease a bit more room for more tummy

Trusted Contributor

"Cuddles35" thanks for support on this request. Extra room in abdomen/hips is exactly my aim. I carry a lot of weight there and none of the tanks fit me. I would have been willing to have a tailor shorten a tank for me for modesty purposes, but cannot get a fit in the sweep.

Lori, hope you are listening. Would be nice to have at least one tank like this.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree-a GREAT idea. I would LOVE to see long Swing Tanks!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Might be nice to see a longer one for those who like to layer long tanks under tops ""grandma c."" My request though is for a tank that would have extra hip tummy/room and used for modesty under sheer white Logo tops. I am 5' 3"" tall and cannot wear anything over 29-30"" long.

Hope that more people are interested and this can happen.

Frequent Contributor

agree, need a swing tank. the other tanks cut too close to the body for me to wear and I have to end up sizing up until the arm holes are swimming on me. Need more room in the abdomen and hips.

Trusted Contributor

I just reviewed the sweep on the size xl/1x Logo tanks I've tried. I believe I would have to request that the swing tank add another 10"" to the sweep. This sweep would work under any of the multitude of tops I have from Lori where I need modesty coverage. I know I'm sounding really demanding at this point; but really trying to spell out exactly what I'm looking for. ""A girl can dream can't she.""

Thanks Lori and QVC for listening to our requests

Trusted Contributor

This is a SUPER idea!!!! I also wouldn't mind the same ""swing"" style in a longer version. Thanks OP for bring up this request ~
Valued Contributor

I love this LOGO tank. It's the asymmetrical tank. It's so soft and comfy. It's long, and I like the way it is flirty on the sides. I own it in black and pearl. I am not a fan of the straight hem tanks. No Image Found

Trusted Contributor

I found a brand new tank today A261132 which is in the length range I want and has a sweep in the wider range I was looking for. Only drawback for me is that it is a high low hem with longer back, so not my taste. Think I might order this and have my tailor shorten the back. Just not sure that only the back can be shortened without altering front length.

If anyone has had this experience would appreciate input.

Thanks for support for this idea.

Thanks also to Mtnbikegirl. Nice tank and I'm sure others might be interested. I just wanted a straight hem tank that was one length all around. Hope I can accomplish this with the tank I noted above. Hoping it will be in the 3:00 PM Central time Logo show today.