Valued Contributor

I really don't know where to post this so I hope someone sees it and can provide some information.

Lori Shore always looks lovely and so well attired.  Today, (7/13) while presenting the TSV with Alberti and Rachel, she was wearing a very lovely understated lace blouse.  If anyone knows the brand, where I can purchase it, etc., please be kind enough to let me know.  I absolutely love that blouse.  Thanks so much in advance.                          docsgirl

Trusted Contributor

She still has her pleasant demeanor and low-key sales pitch.  She always dresses in a way that does not distract the viewer.  Perhaps it reflects her status as a minster's wife--total supposition on my part.

Respected Contributor

whitehouseblackmarket

$120

whitehouselaceblouse.jpg

lslaceblouse.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette i dont know how you did that. VERY cool that you would take to do so. 

Valued Contributor

@TheMemphisVette Thank you, thank you, thank you!  You are a miracle worker.  I don't know how you do it.  Thank you for taking your time to research it.  docsgirl

Esteemed Contributor

That blouse is beautiful..........I really like Lori, too.

Honored Contributor

very pretty . don't believe I would wear in kitchen, though.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

very pretty . don't believe I would wear in kitchen, though.

I agree.  Hi @SharkE !

Honored Contributor

That blouse is beautiful, and I have always liked Laurie. She has a very pleasant, understated way about her that makes her very easy to watch! She was a good host on QVC as well.