Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Loughlin's pant suit for court appearance

@GraceLady wrote:

Not to take away from what she has done, but if any of us were in trouble and appearing in court, we would be dressing to our best advantage as well.  I can't imagine anyone putting on their best "I'm guilty" outfit.  

As for the color combination, it is very "in" right now.  I watched Gwyneth Paltrow on Rachael Ray yesterday.  She was wearing the same color combination.

gwen.jpeg

Poor Rachel Ray needs a makeover....she looks a  sloppy mess every time I see her. You think she could afford to pay someone to help her with her clothes and limp bla hair. 

Honored Contributor

Lori looks good but her husband with that green tie needs to go!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

We can throw a stick & hit a dozen/so camel colored blazers/pants.

I’m not sure if I would have chosen this particular situational outfit

to emulate but if that’s what one got out of that ridiculous display,

than so be it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

I wonder how she looks in black-and-white pinstripes.  Smiley Happy

@ValuSkr    LOL!  Good one!

Or  bright orange...... accessorized with "silver jewelry" around the wrists.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GraceLady wrote:

Not to take away from what she has done, but if any of us were in trouble and appearing in court, we would be dressing to our best advantage as well.  I can't imagine anyone putting on their best "I'm guilty" outfit.  

As for the color combination, it is very "in" right now.  I watched Gwyneth Paltrow on Rachael Ray yesterday.  She was wearing the same color combination.

gwen.jpeg

Except Paltrow's outfit has "goop" all over it! LOL

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

The outfit is perfectly appropriate for court. You don't want to wear jewelry as a defendant. Especially when you're a very wealthy one.

I know this is about her suit, but it's a shame that her behavior wasn't as appropriate as her attire.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I like her pant suit she wore to her court appearance.  Looks like something I'd wear to work.

(Please note this thread is intended to be about her fashion choice )

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli arriving at court | Splash News Online

I think she looks great!  

The court house they are having these hearings at btw is on the harbor and the area is super lovely.  A favorite coffee shop of mine is across the street from the trials!!

I must admit that I never had heard of her before all the news and allegations of incorrect behavior.

I hope that all the light on this issue will help bring what seems to be needed reforms to the entire admissions process in some of these colleges as well!

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

wow @JasoninBoston  i am surprised you have never heard of her!

she has been in the business since the early 80s......going on almost 40 years now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised anyone would care about what she wears or does, after the nonsense she just pulled. I hope she's finished in the entertainment business, we all know by now she doesn't need the money.LOL