New Contributor

I love every purchase I have ever made from your line!  I have to ask, as a Michigan girl now living in Savannah, GA, can you please bring more short sleeves?  I panic when May rolls around each year because I know the days are numbered for most of my LOGO.  The summers are 100 to 115 degrees with 80%+ humidity, so basically miserable lol.  Short sleeves are a must.  

Love your designs, look forward to more!!

Honored Contributor

what is Go.dstei???

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

what is Go.dstei???

@SeaMaiden  That's her first post.  Did you have to do that?

@JenniCarey   Please join those of us who love LOGO clothes in the LOGO subforum.  We are already discussing today's show later. I start a thread for each of her shows! Smiley Happy   Go to the list on the left and click on My Favorite Brand. Then you'll see one for Lori Goldstein's LOGO.   Come on over - we are discussing her now......

Also, the Mods have told us that the Powers That Be on QVC read the Suggestion Box forum (again, look on the left) and when we have a suggestion to make, the best place to have it acted upon is to make it in that forum, or go to Lori's Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  first post or 1000th post... I still do not know what it means. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

what is Go.dstei???

@SeaMaiden

Obviously, it's a typo and she means 'Lori Goldstein'....why harass a new member to the forums?

You must've missed the thread about what it says about a person who points out typos and misspellings on social media.....too bad.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Go.dstei

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  not harrassing her at all. It was just a question. If it is a mistake that she could fix it?

Honored Contributor

@JenniCarey

From one Savannah, GA girl to another, welcome to the forums!

Please ignore the 'nasties', there are a lot of kind, welcoming and informative posters here, stick around!

Smiley MSN Emoticon heart 024.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Go.dstei

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@KingstonsMom  not harrassing her at all. It was just a question. If it is a mistake that she could fix it?

IMO no need to fix.  It's pretty obvious that she meant Lori Goldstein and  - if you didn't know before which I seriously doubt - you know now.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Pearlee  first post or 1000th post... I still do not know what it means. 

Hmmm.  "Lori" and "Logo" -- I certainly realized the new OP meant Goldstein.  It's nice to be nice.

Trusted Contributor

@JenniCarey  Welcome to the forum!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning