New Contributor

I assume that her clothes sell well or you wouldn't continue to offer them.  However, I re fuse to buy and wear something that looks so sloppy!  These garments aren't attractive but they may be comfortable.

Sorry, but I don't get it.  I miss Motto, Rachel Zoe, Dialogue, brands that had some class. 

Honored Contributor

Hey!  I'm one of the one's who is  a pain in the axx and who is constantly asking for more of a variety.

I don't care for her clothes and will never buy them.  However, there are a lot of people who like them.  

With that in mind I think it's good that QVC sells them and continues to sell them.

Look, I'm still not over QVC no longer selling my beloved Birkenstock shoes.  I'd know how these people feel/felt.

Honored Contributor

I think Logo is gorgeous compared to some of the Halston line.   I've been very disappointed in these garments.   Many shapeless pieces done in depressing colors.   I don't think any of it is flattering to anyone.   When they sell a dress modeled by someone wearing a buttoned sweater,  you know something is wrong.   Please bring back George Simonton. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Casperino wrote:

I assume that her clothes sell well or you wouldn't continue to offer them.  However, I re fuse to buy and wear something that looks so sloppy!  These garments aren't attractive but they may be comfortable.

Sorry, but I don't get it.  I miss Motto, Rachel Zoe, Dialogue, brands that had some class. 

Thank you for your opinion that a line I really like is sloppy and unattrative. But really, there in nothing to "get". Woman Frustrated

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Contributor

I like some of Lori's items and have bought about a handful.  I don't think the look is sloppy if the entire outfit is put together stylishly. A lot of her tops look great with skinny jeans and tall boots.  

QVC does a fairly decent job of offering a variety of styles/designers to suit a variety of tastes and opinions.

Respected Contributor

If you don't like it, then don't watch it and definitely don't buy it.  If I don't like something, I never spend my time worrying about why others like it.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

If you don't like it, then don't watch it and definitely don't buy it.  If I don't like something, I never spend my time worrying about why others like it.

Very well said, @Trudey.   It's simple.   That's why I just don't "get" some of the people here.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624

I agree about Halston.  I haven't found anything, so far, I have been interested

in purchasing.  I'm looking forward to Spring and the coming fashions for warmer

weather.

Trusted Contributor

LOGO sells very well obviously. I know ALOT of people who like it, love it even and look wonderful in LOGO. I like some of it, look good in some of it.........not so much in others...same with other brands. I do not buy things I do not like.....easy peasy. I don't like some of the other brands QVC sells that maybe others love and I am sure my non-purchase of those items others happen to like does not in the least affect anyone's profits or hurts anyone's feelings either. My singular opinion is just not that important in the big picture of Live and Let Live ..........Buy or Don't Buy....or is it Different Strokes for Different folks. Anyway I hate the color orange....I think they should bann the color orange....(Just kidding) Anyway What a diverse world we live in. YAY. (wink) I do miss Rachael Zoe.....

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

LOGO sells very well obviously. I know ALOT of people who like it, love it even and look wonderful in LOGO. I like some of it, look good in some of it.........not so much in others...same with other brands. I do not buy things I do not like.....easy peasy. I don't like some of the other brands QVC sells that maybe others love and I am sure my non-purchase of those items others happen to like does not in the least affect anyone's profits or hurts anyone's feelings either. My singular opinion is just not that important in the big picture of Live and Let Live ..........Buy or Don't Buy....or is it Different Strokes for Different folks. Anyway I hate the color orange....I think they should bann the color orange....(Just kidding) Anyway What a diverse world we live in. YAY. (wink) I do miss Rachael Zoe.....

@Stormygirl   I was going to "heart" your post but can't because I don't agree about your orange comments (I look good in orange), nor do I miss Reachel Zoe who always seemed snobby to me.  So, here is a heart to the rest of your post.