Occasional Contributor

in thinking that you are referring to my initial post, I do feel it is an issue of importance to state that the person who's name is the title of this thread does not care about offending her customers...as a small business owner, I am very cautious about what I post online out of respect for my customers and potential customers...perhaps this person has so many customes she no longer cares? I really don't know but I don't feel good now about all of the money I've spent Smiley Sad

Janet L.
Respected Contributor

I'm getting the distinct feeling this new contributor has an agenda here.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

I like some of her items and some are not for me. She is fine. I do send some tops back b/c the size is not right for me.

Honored Contributor

@underthewillow wrote:

in thinking that you are referring to my initial post, I do feel it is an issue of importance to state that the person who's name is the title of this thread does not care about offending her customers...as a small business owner, I am very cautious about what I post online out of respect for my customers and potential customers...perhaps this person has so many customes she no longer cares? I really don't know but I don't feel good now about all of the money I've spent Smiley Sad

First, I see you changed your avatar to a woman.

Second, QVC is a private company.  You are here as a guest on its forum. If QVC doesn't like what you are posting, it's QVC's perogative whether to keep your post or not, in accordance with its rules and how it interprets its rules, whether you agree with QVC or not.

So....please take a hint...QVC doesn't want this thread up and, like another poster said, you are pressing your luck.  Give it up....  What you are insisting on telling people, people can find out for themselves...or not.  I'm a Goldstein clothes lover and also I favor the party at the debates Thursday night, but really, give it up.

Occasional Contributor

right, being new to this forum, I did not know how to choose an avatar until I looked into it...and I also favor the party that debated!

Janet L.
Trusted Contributor

WOW. Where is the popcorn eating deer photo?  What a mess!  People wonder why threads get deleted.

Honored Contributor

Is everyone aware of the fact that Stephen Sondheim wrote a show in which some characters start at the end of the show and proceed backwards? I can't remember the name of it though.

Occasional Contributor

I don't know if this forum is cliquey or not but so far it appears to be an unfriendly lot...at any rate, I just wanted to say that I am a very nice person who rarely has anything negative to say about anyone but was so offended by tweets made by Miss Goldstein that I felt it neccessary to join this forum to make a post about it since many of us spend quite a bit of money on her designs...I may or may not have anything to add to your discussions in the future but I've been a QVC shopper since it began in the 80's Smiley Happy

Janet L.
Trusted Contributor

Can we say "obsessed much?".   Seriously, give it up. 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Occasional Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

not at all obsessed, thank you for the warm welcome?...I never know what to say when someone is trying to be less than cordial...perhaps it's best not to respond, I don't know

Janet L.