Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

I like Lori very much.  Growing up in the South , I  heard You Guys  when a lovely girl from the Northeast moved to my neighborhood!  I learned to value her and enjoyed how different she was from everyone  else.   Lori  seems to be a nice woman.

Respected Contributor

I grew up in Massachusetts and we always used the term "you guys". I don't know but maybe it is a regional term to some parts of the country. It does not bother me. 

Regular Contributor

wrote:

Please stop Screaming,  "You Guys", every 5 minutes.  Rude, and

Disrespectful to the QVC customer.  We are women, not,  "you guys."

OMG I hate it when she says thst! Like a teenager also what's with the pigeon tied stance..Lori show us those boot cut jeans thru your kid section ..stop bidding under your 3 layers of tops..

Regular Contributor

wrote:
It doesn’t bother me. I scored the striped shirt and the jeans tonight.

Only one that scores is Logo...overpriced lace trim ..Not !y style not even for pjs

Regular Contributor

wrote:

Late to the party! Purchased Logo leggings. Won't be my last. 

Does her jewelry ever go on sale?

Honored Contributor

Cher always said it. I've said it since I was a kid. I'm sure not going to change now. All my friends from high school said it and still do. Dunno if it's regional. Ohio here.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Late to the party! Purchased Logo leggings. Won't be my last. 

Does her jewelry ever go on sale?

@RocStrMom  Yes  - but not til after it's been available for quite a while.  Quite a few pieces have also been Lunchtime Specials, at great prices, but again, not until after it has been available already for quite a long time.

There is also some As Is (returns - search Goldstein Links As Is).

Frequent Contributor

Iman is not priced at all like LOGO her jeans are $40.00 and they fit like a dream.  Her tops are usually around $30-40.  Iman has never priced ready to wear at $70-80 like the LOGO liine does and all LOGO material is just rayon, spandex.  Just take a look at her page on HSN

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Iman is not priced at all like LOGO her jeans are $40.00 and they fit like a dream.  Her tops are usually around $30-40.  Iman has never priced ready to wear at $70-80 like the LOGO liine does and all LOGO material is just rayon, spandex.  Just take a look at her page on HSN

@DLM3  Not true.  She does quite a bit of cotton slub.  You must not watch her shows much.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to our vendor