Frequent Contributor

I totally agree! Have never ordered either line simply because of the pricing. I can get far better deals bargain shopping locally w/out shipping, on things that looks identical.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

GoodWill is full of  LOGO/ bag lady style for cheap.

Honored Contributor

@June2 wrote:

No, it isn't.

Trusted Contributor

@June2 wrote:

Not surprising at all.

Frequent Contributor

I've seen the things you're referring to....cheaper things in store....and I'm sure they're fine for many.

I really appreciate Lori's fabrics, unusual colors, shapes, and details (zippers, lace, etc), though. For her quality, I'd have to spend a lot more in my stores, so I'll stick with Lori!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@underthewillow

Very negative reviews and posts are posted without problem.  It is the way they are worded and the intent in which they are are meant. Your posts may be deleted because your agenda is pretty blatant.  I saw about 3 violations of community standards in your first posts.

BTW. I think Lori is a super talented stylist.  I have admired her work for years before she ever got into designing clothes and started with QVC,  The woman is a legend in her field, and sought after by fashion photographers.  I do like many of her tops and own several styles. I have been buying since her first appearance, so it has been a while.  A couple of styles I have I bought in multiple colors, and enjoy them.  Yes, her items have gone up in price.  It is a lot to pay over 120 dollars for 2 tee tops.  I will say,her quality is not dependable lately in my opinion.  And her sizing has changed last year.  I always wore an xl in her tops, now a large is way too big.  I have quit ordering for a while.  yes, if one shops around at Neiman or last call you can find similar styles of higher quality for 50 dollars, and free shipping and returns, plus discount incentives and rewards.

Lori has a great line, and I will try again when I see something I want.  Her colors are wonderful.  Regular stores do NOT offer the selection she does.  She has a fabulous eye for color, and just nails it.  I am tired of regular stores just offering black, charcoal, magents, bright blue, or yellow.  Oh, and they offer red sometimes.  Lori has colors for everyone!  Love her teals!

Occasional Contributor

@shoekitty I agree with you about the colors, that is what I enjoy most about this line

Janet L.
Contributor

Someone called Lori "the rag bag lady". I personally think her clothing is the uglist I have ever seen.  It is desigend for someome aged 12 to 16 and not a mature woman with a style of her own.  All of the gauze and oversizing and bad color matching is way beyond what mature women need it their lives. I would be embarrassed for a friend if she showed up wearing that stuff.

Honored Contributor

@September13 wrote:

Someone called Lori "the rag bag lady". I personally think her clothing is the uglist I have ever seen.  It is desigend for someome aged 12 to 16 and not a mature woman with a style of her own.  All of the gauze and oversizing and bad color matching is way beyond what mature women need it their lives. I would be embarrassed for a friend if she showed up wearing that stuff.

@September13   I am in my 60s and wear LOGO clothes routinely.  Thank you for insulting how I look.

Do you not take into account in posting that  a lot of people like and wear her clothes and some may be on this board?  Or do you simply not care about how you treat other people, even in writing?

It's fine if you don't like LOGO clothes; there are some I don't like.  But do you really even think about how you express it, in terms of other people? Or do you just not care?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@September13 wrote:

I am 60 years old and would never be caught dressing in such garments....embarrassing to say the least!  Maybe a 10 year old would look cute.....this is not clothing for anyone over 10 or so.